Chapter 8: Superboy and Sport Festival Starts

Author: Heyooooo I'm back again for another instalment of Izuku of Mars. As the title implies, this chapter starts off before the sports festival! Now, I think we all know what will happen but I feel as if this should be addressed.

-Izuku will NOT have the Martian's weakness to fire. A Martian's Weakness to fire is more so psychological. Martian Manhunter's phobia of fire comes from the Guardians of Oa. Here's a link to read more about it.

So in short, since Izuku's powers come from a genetic change in his biological makeup and not from being born an actual Martian, he does not have the weakness to fire.

If you need a better explanation: Izuku is like Beast Boy. Beast Boy got his powers (in YJ) from M'gann saving him via blood transfusion. He gains their innate shapeshifting abilities but only with animals. However, he doesn't have their weakness to fire.

https://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/96895/why-are-martians-weak-against-fire-in-the-dc-universe/96896#96896

Now! Without further ado, let's get into the chapter!

_______________

In Class 1A

The students of Class 1A were all feeling slightly worn out. They had begun training intensively a couple days ago after Aizawa announced the approach of the Sports Festival. Asides from it being a viewing of entertainment for the public, it was also a prime opportunity for current Pros to scout out potential future sidekicks to have as well as Internships that allow students to experience a week of the life of a hero.

Author: Those we'll be checking up on currently are those who have made Izuku suffer in the past. Shall we take a look?

Izumi sighed as he rubbed her neck a little, the strain that her Telekinesis had was taxing on her body. Even with OFA, the drawbacks were still a burden on her body. But, whenever she wasn't training, her mind drifted to Izuku, the brother she failed and who now views her as a violent stranger.

Izumi: Izuku...

The girl mumbled dejectedly before feeling a hand on her shoulder. Looking up, she smiled a little at the sight of Shoka and Katsumi at her side.

Katsumi: Hey Zumi, you ok?

Shoka: Is it Izuku again...?

Izumi nodded, earning a defeated sigh from the two girls as they sat at their desks.

Katsumi: I wish the nerd would just fuckin' come back already. How can we redeem ourselves if he doesn't even let us?

Katsumi cursed.

Shoto: But do we deserve it?

The three girls looked at the male Todoroki twin, his eyes casted downwards and looking at the surface of his desk.

Shoto: What we did to him, ever since he was four, do we truly deserve to earn his forgiveness?

Katsuki: Hah!? Why the fuck wouldn't we!?

Katsuki shouts, earning looks from the surrounding classmates.

Kirishima: What about Izuku? And what's this about earning forgiveness, Bakubro?

Tsu: Did you guys actually do something to him? Kero

Izumi: I-It's none of your business guys...

Momo: No. it is.

The class Vice President stood up and looked at the five with a steeled look in her eyes.