Chapter 11: Official and Hosu

Author: Phew! Finally got around to writing this! My life is crazy right now.
________________________

Izuku was being led somewhere by M'gann who was excitedly babbling about how Izuku was going to love it.

Izuku: M'gann, what exactly am I going to love?

Izuku asked curiously as the female martian pulled him along. The redhead just kept repeating that it was a surprise and that he would just need to wait and see. Along the way, they came across Artemis who was standing in front of the door to his room.

Izuku: Uh, Artemis?

M'gann: Is it all ready?

Artemis: Yep, all set up.

The blonde then turned to face Izuku and grinned mischievously.

Artemis: Izuku, go into your room after M'gann and I leave. Got it?

Izuku: Uh... s-sure?

The Martian looked a little lost but he opted to listen to his fellow teammates. M'gann was gushing excitedly before being pulled away by Artemis, some soft complaints of 'I wanna see it happen!' and Artemis replying 'Don't cockblock them!'

Izuku watched his two female heroes turn around the corner and vanish, leaving him alone to stand in front of his own room door. Taking a deep breath, not knowing why he felt so nervous, he opened the door to his room, revealing quite a sight.

?: Hey, Izuku. Surprise?

In his room, Wally was standing there looking about as nervous as Izuku felt. The speedster was standing in the centre of the room, holding a bouquet of Stargazer lilies and in front of a picnic blanket that was spread out on the floor with a basket and some candles.

Izuku was speechless. He didn't think that Wally was one for romantic gestures like that.

Wally: So I uh... um... w-wanted to make an actual date for us, y'know? So I.. asked the team for some help... s-sorry if it seems kinda corny...

The ginger speedster stuttered shyly, his face a red mess as held out the bouquet for Izuku to take.

Snapping out of his surprise, Izuku walked over to his teammate, his face flushed as well and took the bouquet into his grasp.

Izuku: I... it's beautiful, Wally.

Wally: So you like it?

The relief in the other's voice was palpable, causing Izuku to chuckle softly and nod his head. The teenage Martian set the flowers down on his bed before he felt a hand take his own and began leading him to take a seat on the picnic blanket.

Wally: I know, usually a picnic is better outside... b-but I wanted to try and be unique about it.

He gave Izuku a smile as the Martian himself couldn't help but feel warm at the sentiment.

Wally: I also wanted to take the time to build up the courage and ask you something.

Izuku: Ask me?

The greenette asked curiously whils his hand still gently holding the speedsters.

Wally: W-Well... at the Sports Festival... we kissed.

Izuku's cheeks bloomed scarlet at the memory of the two sharing their (brief) first kiss.

Wally: -and I wanted to know... would you like to be my boyfriend?

Wally asked, his voice trying to muster up all the confidence he could. He felt like it was better to be forward rather than try and beat around the bush.