My life : Introduction

Hello everyone, so basically this is my first experience of writing a book. So please appreciate it .
I would like have your suggestion for the book or comments.

People know him as Kim namjoon, but his close ones always call him joon or joonie.

Throughout his life, he has been through so much. He was presented as omega but his feature were totally different from other typical omegas. His parents wanted to disown him but because of him having body figure of beta, so his parents ask to hide is his true self from others with the help medical ways. They were successful to suppress his omega smell and heat and fool the whole world by introducing him as beta. He felt it was good to follow his parents path that way he can satisfy his parents, so from his teen age he was forced to workout and only to focus on studies so he can take over there company. His parents were kind of rich but all the facilities were provided to his elder sister, she was an alpha but she has heart of omega she would comfort him whenever he needed it.

He was forbidden to make friends that result him being bullied by other throughout his school life.
He always end up beaten by other when he raise his voice.

He ended having depression, panic attacks, and self accusing but became less when he came across with bts containing KIM SEOKJIN ( alpha ) , his brother KIM TAEHYUNG ( alpha ) , MIN YOONGI ( alpha) , PARK JIMIN ( omega ) also yoongi's boyfriend,  JUNK HOSEOK  ( beat ) and last JEON JUNKOOK ( alpha ).

First it was hard for him to be with them as he was surrounded by alphas and beta and other was he never had friends before. As day passes by he very close them and the good things was nobody till date find out his true identity.

He always thought that if they found out he was and omega than they would leave him or remove him from there group.

Eventually, Jin and Namjoon became bofriend after completing university. Jin takeover his father bussines but namjoon refuse to  takeover his family bussniess as he wanted his sister to be the ceo of there company his parents agreed to it as seokjin promise to help them from behind. His sister, Geong min was not happy about it as she have witness the hard work put through his life to handle there company but at last she agreed to it and Namjoon became hype labels music producer. Joon was happy but in his heart he felt guilty about not telling his boyfriend and his friends about him being an omega.

He and jin always share intimated scenes , even had sex with each other but with protection. They are in the relationship for 2 years now but namjoon had not allowed jin to claim him.

Present day

Now it became very hard for him to hide the truth from jin. He would ask about the meds which he is taking for to suppress heat and the omega smell. He would constantly ask him to movie in with him. Jin only knows some part of namjoon's past .

Will namjoon try to put the truth in front of his boyfriend?  Or will he continue telling lie ?

🤔🤔

Thank you for reading.
Please forgive for any type of  grammar errors or neglect it.
Sorry for short chapter.

See you soon 😁😁.