Curiosity

Jin pov

Seokjin was right now sitting inside his office. He had completed today's work but he will have stay at the office as his joonie was going visit him and after they were going have there dinner at beta's favourite restaurant. while alpha is free right now he started reflecting upon his and namjoon 2 years relationship, his feelings and his thoughts.

He was known as the world's powerful Alpha among the people and has no weakness, at least to the people but the people who works under him and the one's who knows about namjin ( ship name ) they very well know namjoon being his weakness. He feels happy, his mood and stress became lighten when his joon is around him. He never have to were the horrible facemask nor he have to act as tough Alpha.
He can be soft, caring as well as lovable alpha.

He always felt lucky to be with namjoon but he still have some insecurity buried deep inside his heart as after 2 years of there relationship namjoon still do not want to be claimed by him.

In this few months he had unconsciously gain jealousy feeling towards a particular name called Jackson . An alpha who had spend childhood with his beta. Namjoon had told him that his parents and Jackson parents were business partner as well as best friend to each other so this allow joon to spend time with Jackson but due some problems they were not allowed to hangout but they still date have contact with each other.

He also able victness some kind of sparks in namjoon eyes when ever he talks about jackson with him. He jealous about the fact that only he knows namjoon thoroughly as the beta is not an open book.

In this 2 years , he can say joon love him, he is happy with him but then there is always a question that haunt the alpha, why joon is not moving to his place .

Jin can see that namjoon is hiding something, he is afraid and worried about something, but jin never questioned him as he knows about namjoon's past. He wanted namjoon to give enough time so he can open up with him.

Now, his inside alpha is out paitence. He things that namjoon had enough time to open up. He now really want to have answers.

Jin was snapped by several knocks on the door, fixing his attire he allows person to enter the office.

Jin saw namjoon enter, giving him the famous adorable dimple smile, then joon sit on jin's lap facing each other, for few minutes they just stare into each other eyes. Just looking into small (joonie is slightly shoter than jin ) beta's eye he can say that his baby has very stressful day   and he his very tired, so he just let his thoughts go for now.

Then Alpha of the to lean towards pull the other into passionate kiss joon places his hands around alphas neck and pull him closer and deepening the kiss. After a minutes namjoon pulls away to breath but still stare into each other eyes.

"Lets go, I am very hungry and also tried from the work." Said beta.

" okay but I want you to stay with me tonight after dinner."

" Its fine with me, I just want to eat and than cuddle with you to sleep". This let appear a beautiful smile on alpha's face.

They make there way to the park. Jin being the gentleman he opens the car door for his baby and then sitting on the driver seat and driving to restaurant. On the way they just talk about their day and stuff.

The restaurant they going to its not only just joonie favourite but it also carry a memoy of jin.

At the past, from the beginning  namjoon had always shown frown and angrier towards him. One day jin and other members of his group went there for dinner. He told them go to the VIP room and he would join them after attending a phone call, while he was on phone call he saw namjoon and his elder sister entering the restaurant. He was on phone but his eyes were stuck on namjoon and for the first time he victness namjoon adorable and cute dimple smile he can't resist him to take a photo so he cut the phone call and take 3- 4 photos of joon. He is very interesting. He thought him and went to the vip room and shown the other namjoons pictures he took.

They had reach there and have their dinner. Afterward they does there night routine and slep while cuddling into each other.

I still need to ask him so many questions, jin thought to him and fell asleep.

➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

So this was the 2 chapter. I hope you like it . Please share it with yours friends, this is really my first time writing a book. I really need your appreciation and support. 
Please vote if like it . 🙁🙁🙂