Work

Namjoon povs

I woke up to the sound, coming from my phone. Sound was so loud and irritating that I couldn't even ignore it so when I reached for my phone, I  wasn't able to get it as I was stuck between the strong arms of alpha. The more I move the more Jin will tighten his grip on my waist.

Eventually, my phone stopped ringing and l stopped moving for some time. After a good ten minutes I slowly removed Jinnie's hand from my waist without waking him up. I picked up my phone and saw bang pdim nim 2 miss calls. I called him back.
Ringing ringing ringing
Nj: “Hello pdim nim, sorry for not being able to take the call as I was sleeping. Are there any problems?”
He said with a little bit of a nervous and worried tone.

pdim: “namjoon-ah, no need to worry too much it's good news for the company ”. Listening to other namjoon fills relax.

“But the news can be good as well as bad for you”.

Nj: “what is the news?” Ask Joon with a little bit of tension on his face.

Pdim: “ there is an American company who is willing to collaborate with our idols but if you help them to produce 2 to 3 songs they want a little bit of a kpop effect”.

Nj: “ why me only ?”

Pdim: “ Really you don't know the reason why they are asking for you. Son, you  are known as one of the most famous music producers in the whole korea and for this project you need to work with them in America for 2-3 weeks. Decision is yours
If you say yes you have to leave tomorrow,if you say no then no collaboration with them and it will be just a little bit, just little loss we will suffer. You can take your time to decide or if you want to discuss with Alpha”.

Nj: “ no no no ! I don't need any time to decide, I am willing to work with them”.
Said with any hesitation as for him pdim was a fatherly figure in his heart. The love he wanted from his own dad. He got for him and this would be his turn to return his love as a son”.

“ but --

Nj: “ no buts l have already taken my decision. You just signed the collaboration contract okay”.

Pdim: “ as your wish namjoon-ah but still if you want to change your decision then please do not hesitate to inform me”.

Nj: “ I got it bye bye pdim nim”.

Pdim: “ bye byy--

Nj: “ Wait a minute sir , can I take a leave today?” Asked Joon to cutting the older alpha.

Pdim: “ Of course son, I will send you all the details of the collaboration to you, just look into it please”.

Nj: “Thank you and no problem sir”. and then he cut the call and turned to see his lovely alpha sitting on the middle of the bed , one hand rubbing his eyes and the other taking support of the bed. His hair is messy and showing his perfect toned broad chest to him.

“ Good morning baby, why are you standing, come to the bed?” the older one said with a husky voice which was so pleasant for the younger. The beta shyly walked up to the bed and alpha pulled him towards him, leading the younger to fall upon him and hugging him tightly.

After remaining in the same position for some time, Joon raised his head and told about the phone call he attended a while ago. After listening to the joonies' decision about the matter made the alpha upset. “You know na baby after we became boyfriends we maximumly stay away from each other for only 4-5 days and u talking about staying away for 3-4 weeks nearly a month”.

It was true that they never stay away from each other for more than five days and it was also the first time Namjoon is travelling this far , usually joon travel to japan, china or other places of Korea. If alpha needs his beta he goes to meet him as Jin has his own private jets and helicopter to travel. America was too far from Korea. It will take nearly 3 days in total. It creates problems in kim corporation and increases the workload.

Seeing the elder upset,the little beta started kissing every part of Jin's face. Eventually, they start making out suddenly jin flip them now alpha was hovering the beta.

"Then lets have some steamy fun baby" said the elder with smirk on his face.

Sorry for late update guys.
Next chapter going to be little bit hot and spicy.