Meeting

I truly disdain going to pack meeting since it's truly exhausting and sort of tedious it don't get over with in half an hour or 1 hour it require fucking two hours or more. I have to respect the older folks and furthermore I have
to follow their ordered.

Some of the time they begin, requesting that I search for an omega to begin new life and have children. At the point when I say I am truly in Iove with namjoon and might want to wed him just then they would recommend me keep him as mistress . It would be large insult to joonie . He would be harmed badly.I can't allow him to get hurt . I don't want to start a family yet as I have to deal with so much work that I hardly have some time with namjoon. I want to take a long break from work and spend it with him . I want only him to be my mate . He can only complete my life and filled it with happiness. I was then awaken from my deep thinking by my phone notification.

I took my phone from my desk and saw that it was a snapstreak from joonie . I opened it an it was his apartment balconies pic. Why would he go to his apartment? I thought to my self. Then it lit to me that he is telling me to come to his place instead of going to my house.

After a while, there was knock on the door and I ask to come in. Door opened and it was no one other than soobin.

" Hyung it's time to leave for the pack meeting and do want any food or coffee ?" He said . He is really loving and caring assistant.

" I want you to bring Hamburger and a coke . I will eat it inside the car and ask driver to get ready" . I really don't want to waste my time in eating here and delay the meet.

Ride was truly serene and smooth. Eating food with music on background. Music was love by my joonie . Namjoon committed this melody to me. The verses and way he sing it shows his adoration for me. His voice is so sweet which aways made my heart soften. The enjoyment come to an end when driver announced that they have reach the assembly hall.

A

uthor pov
Nothing was entertaining or wonderful with regards to the lobby it was somewhat like court. To enter the gathering corridor there is enormous and tall entryway which open and it will draw near as the gathering start so no one could meddle. As you entre you would see a major seat where the pioneer would sit A.k.a. seokjin and on the both side there would 3 seat for elderly folks which are kept up close and personal .
Then, at that point, infront of Seokjin sit all the different Minster of diffrent division and other gathering part.

When Alpha enter the room everyone were already present. As jin sat everyone stand and bow infornt of alpha except elder's.
Jin give the signal to start the meet.

One of member raised his hand to ask permission to speak and put forward the problem to everyone.

As he got the permission he start speaking. "  Alpha there is group of human gangsters , kidnapping beta's and selling them to rich and wealth humans for their on profit . As to know their aim we did some investigation. It tells that beta are perfect for their satisfaction and for a capable slave. As their is no fear of getting them pregnant  and they are stronger than omega so they can work more efficiently  for them."

After jin listen the problem, nothing come his mind exccept his beta and joonie's leave to America. He was bring back to discussion by soobin.
In the hall everyone was talking to the people around them about the topic . To bring silence and attention to him he cleared his throat loudly. After 2 or 3 seconds jin spoke.

" In my opinion, beta and even omega should stop going outside from their abode. They should work and study from home . If they need to go out they should go with an alpha or take help security alpha.
The places which are populated by beta are to be highly guarded. After 8 pm beta and omega should not be seen even with alpha. "

Everybody agreed to alpha terms.

He continued. "  police department should work on straggese to capture the gangster. I want everyday report about the progress. "

Jin is always serious and hardworking when the problem are huge and needed to be solve quickly but when the problem can be harm his family or love one he became furious and scary .

" Is there is any other problem or case need be solved or taken care ."

" Alpha what about future  lu -- "

" It is not at all important we can discuss it later so I assumed their no important case so we should start working on present problem " .

"  Meeting dismissed ".  without giving any chance to elder's to speak , He leaves . He just want to know if his joon is fine or not .

driver you go with soobin , I will drive myself ."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I am really sorry to inform you that , I will not be able update any new chapter for like 2 months as I have my from from 18th February and right now I am busy on completing  my internal  assignment and preparing for exam . Really sorry

But I can publish a new book during this two month . Please look forward to it . Take care of yourself and be happy 😄. See you all soon.