Surprise

Jin drove the vehicle as quick as possible , at the present time he simply needed to embrace his joon and disregard each issue. He arrived at Namjoon's condo in 30 minutes or less. He leaves his vehicle appropriately and strolls towards the front entryway. He has the spare keys so he opens the entryway and steps inside the house .

As Seokjin ventures inside the house he sees that every one of the lights are off. As he was going to think of a reasons as to why but he felt a little vibration in his jeans which stop him from thinking so he took out his phone and saw a message from his joonie ; come to the gallery. He looked towards the way to the overhang , windows were shut and draperies were drawn. He had a dubious outlook on the circumstance so he quickly yet quietly strolled towards the overhang and ventured outside the window without making any commotion. He was surprised  by the scene before his eyes . There was a round table with white decorative spread on it. Two seats next to each other, facing before a hypnotizing ocean . On the table falsehoods plates and wine glasses with lovely blossoms and candles. A tray which was brimming with dishes and afterward his eyes fell on his delightful and exquisite looking darling's back. He gradually moved towards him and back embraced him. It was the best inclination in the entire day.

"Did you prepare this by yourself ?” Asked Seokjin with a soft,lovely voice as Joon turned around in their hug. “Yes, I prepared this. Do you like it?” asked Namjoon with a tense expression. 

Of course baby, it's really lovely. I will never forget this candle night dinner with you. We went on so many dates but this would be the best one.” says Jin with sparkling eyes which screams love. 

That's good, then let's have dinner.” 

"Did you make dinner?”

“ No no, I still need a lot of practice to make a proper meal but l have a very delicious dessert to present before you”. said namjoon with a playful tone . Jin kind of got the hint and said “ I would be looking forward to it.” and licked his lower lips .

Then they start eating. They would sometimes flirt with each other or laugh at jokes cracked by jin. Sometimes jin would stop eating and stare at joonie . They were drowning in each other forgetting every worldly problem.

As dinner slowly came to an end , Namjoon excused himself and went to the washroom. Jin didn't mind and continued eating his food. As Joon went inside the bathroom, he immediately started to remove his clothes and quickly started wearing the other set of clothes he prepared for the day. He also re-did his makeup . 

Meanwhile, jin started to feel restless, even though it was just 15 min but for him it felt like an eternity so he got up from his chair and went to check on his lover. As he went near the washroom , he saw his beta standing there being a diem piece.

Jin povs

My love looked gorgeous, beautiful, cute but at the same time hot, sexy, delicious wearing the black dress and pink collar.It is my second time seeing him wearing girls outside. First time he made me drool upon him but now I want to wreck him . His thought process came to an end when said to him.

Alpha, are you ready to have your dessert ? If you are ready then dessert is in front of you already”. Joon said as he played with his dress pulling it slightly up and down . This was very different from our usual intimate. Usually Jin comes with new things to do in bed and Joon always follows him. He was shy in bed but seeing his dominance side made him horny. 

I walked to him with direct eye contact as eliminates the between us and pulled him in, deeper into the kiss. Kiss was full of passion, love , happiness and a kick of hormones made even more better. I was pulling him closer to me every second by his waist. I was so immersed into the kiss that I didn't notice the tap on my shoulders. Joonie managed to push so he could have some oxygen but didn't give him much time and collided our lips for another kiss but this full of lustful hunger then I started to rut my hips harder over namjoon’s clothed pussy. Joon moaned and also reciprocated the kiss. 

“Jin–nie , aalpha take me to bedroom – huff– fuck me there”. 

Author pov

Seokjin swiftly picked Namjoon by making him wrap his legs around his torso and carried him to his bedroom. He gently laid joon on the bed and moved a little bit away from the bed so he admired the other. Jin couldn't get his eyes off his body . He looked undeniably fuckable. 

“Look at you, all wet and hot for alpha . Should I eat you?”. Joon bit his lower lips, slightly nodded and at the next second he felt his clothing being lifted till his neck, exposing his pink and erect small nipples.

Jin's warm mouth latched onto one of them, swirling his tongue over the delicate bud, and harshly flicking it. His other hand sometimes toyed with the other one, rubbing it and pinching it or roaming around his body. He could never get enough of his boyfriend. He always found something new and attractive about other . His hand roamed over honey skin and removed panties in the process. He played with the younger's  pussy lips, running one across the slit to his now swollen nub. It felt heavenly and mesmerising for namjoon. The whimpers from joons mouth made Jin crazy. 

Jin smirks before he attacks others' pussy. He could feel Jin's teeth nippingand sucking at his pussy lips. He moaned, loudly this time, satisfying his alpha’s ears. Older dipped his tongue between the folds, pulling it back while pressing harder on his sensitive clit, joon reacted beautifully by bucking his hips up , asking for more. He threw his head back , alpha rolling off his tongue like an angel singing. His tongue pushed further in, attempting to catch more of the sweet and delicious taste. Jin could stay all his life between his lover’s legs, tasting and eating his juicy pussy.  

The younger trembled sweetly, above jin , with a drunk blush covering his cheeks , as he cummed hard, just because of his lover's mouth on him. 

“ Baby…. mmm you taste so fucking good”. Then again hovered over the other and kissed him, letting his baby taste himself. His heart pounded in his chest hearing giggle from his cute beta . 

“ please alpha… I- I want you….inside me” with lustrous eyes . Who is jin to refuse a nice offer like that? He bent over , pressing their bodies as he slowly slid home. The velvet wall were gradually sheathing his thick cock, perfectly stretching around him. Namjoon eyes rolled back into his skull, feeling himself become full of cock, he moaned against the alpha’s ears. He could feel seokjin so deep in him, he can feel the veins of the alpha’s cock brushing against his walls. 

you're such a good baby, so tight and obedient for alpha's cock” Namjoon could only nod in response. Jin bottomed out namjoon fully and started to thrust harder but deeper. He would sometimes whisper praises about how good he felt around him as well as degrade him.he just wanted to bury his cock in namjoon like this forever. Meanwhile namjoon was nearly mindless, he could only focus on a thick , long cock which touched his nerves and brought him pleasure. Namjoon cummed untouched all over jin moving cock . Alpha growled at the sight, he fucked into namjoon hard, snapping his hips harder at each rough thrusts, namjoon clenched around him unbearable and he grunted . 

“ stay still alpha going fill you –” his knot pushed past namjoon’s pussy lips . He whined out louder eyes rolled to his head , the knot was huge and it was obvious as he is the alpha king. Both were breathing hard and coming back from there beautiful session. Namjoon was thinking this was the end of their beautiful night but jin thoughts were very different from others.

“Baby get ready for the second round,this i want you to ride”. 

♡♡♡♡end♡♡♡
Sorry I made you wait so long.