leave

Jin pov

As I slowly opened my eyes, I was blessed with my cute little baby's face . I smiled to myself ,
remembering last night's memories. I might have gone hard on him and he might be tired from our session as at this time he would be getting ready for his work ,he thought to himself but how can you accept an alpha to control when my boyfriend is fully giving himself to me while wearing a girly and sexy outfit for the first time in front of you.

I wanted to shower his face with kisses, however I didn't want to wake him. I will wake him up
after I prepare breakfast for both of us.

Time skip

I have already taken a bath and breakfast is ready. I have made some pancakes and vegetable
sandwiches. Now it's time to wake my baby from his sleep. I took a glass of water and painkiller
with me and started walking towards his room. As I opened the door, I saw him sitting on bed
with messy hair, wearing my shirt but his eyes were still closed . I walked towards the bed and
sat beside him after putting the water and medicine on stand.

" Baby wake up it's already 11 o'clock, if you want to sleep more then first eat something then
you can go back to sleep hmmm " said while hugging him from the side .
" mmm.. yawn.. Did you already make breakfast? Jin just nodded, then I will have breakfast and
after that you have to cuddle with me . I feel lonely when you are not beside me " and end with a
small pout and baby face .

"Of course I will cuddle you after this. I won't be able to cuddle with you for like a month". Said
with a little bit of an upset tone .

"Hyung stop bringing this , let's spend this remaining time together. You prepare the table and I
get freshen up ".

" okay.. he got up from the bed Ah I brought you medicine take them ". He then went outside the
room .

Namjoon pov

As jin left the room. Memories of last night started flashing and it made me smile as well as
blush . It was a mind blowing night. I wish I could spend my every heat with him like this.

Without wasting too much time on last night thought, I took the painkillers and then I got freshen
up .

As I went outside , the table was ready at the same time Jin came out of the kitchen with two
glasses of juice.

" oh you are finally out I thought you might fall asleep. Come let's eat I am feeling really hungry "

"Hyung, you should have your food and should not wait for me . I'm big enough" said while sitting on the chair.
"I am willing to wait for you to have my food with you . Not a big deal for me " this made my heart melt so I sent him a kiss 😘 .

After breakfast, I was not sleepy so I asked Jinne to cuddle with me while we watched my favourite movie. This would be my last cuddle with him for now.

Author pov

They eventually slept while watching the movie on the couch. As the clock strikes 5 in the evening , an alarm goes on making a loud and irritating noise for two werewolves. They both were woken up from their sweet dreams. Namjoon groans and lazily gets up from his place and goes near the device and stops it. As Jin can't sense his baby body on him so he opened his eyes to look for the other . As he found him he spoke up with his husky voice “ baby come here , i want to sleep more”

“ no we can't, it's 5 already. We should freshen up and leave to reach the airport” .Namjoon said,
now fully awake .

It's our private jet, we can delay it”. “ no no we can't, let go” joon started to pull him up from the couch .
“ okay finee , with a dejected tone. you go take a shower and get ready . I'm feeling hungry so I want to eat something first".

After some time the both were ready to go to the airport. When they got inside the airport and reached their private jet other pack members were already waiting for them. Namjoon felt hell of emotion seeing their members , how everyone cared about him as he was leaving for America. Jimin was the first one to notice their arrival. He immediately goes towards Joon and hugs him tightly, his movements bring other members attention to them .
Hyung, I don't want you to go,” Jimin mumbled but it was heard by everyone.

Hyung ,you are clumsy and don't take much care about yourself when you are busy with work.
Who will take care of you in America?” Jungkook suddenly said .

“ At the last moment don't make him sad or regret his decision, it's not like he is never coming
back , I have made all the arrangements for him.” Jin stated to end any further commotion.

Everyone agreed to jin ,they started giving him bye hugs with genuine smiles. Finally it was time for joon departure. Jin secretly appointed 2 bodyguards for Namjoon who would be with him 24 hours so Jin was a little calm .

Plane took off and members went to their mansion.

♡♡♡♡end♡♡♡
I really sorry but I am really busy with my school stuff  but I will try my best to update .