Idea

After namjoon left, jin knew that he would not be able to contact joon today and till noon tomorrow. So he decided to work for most of the time.

On the day, seokjin left early to spend his time with namjoon, he had given his card to soobin to treat the staff on his behalf to celebrate joon new achievements. Employees were happy about the treat but when they realise how betas leave would affect alphas mood and they would the one to experience it made them very nervous, so when he arrived at the company, everyone were aware of his mood and cleared his path.

Even though Jin was working ,he was not so concentrated. His mind was stuck on joon depature as his rut is due on the end of the upcoming week and as his rut comes near he became very clingy and needy for joon touch or attention but he not being there will make it so worst. He always wish to spend his rut with him , always try to seduce him or turn him on sexually so he can agree but till now nothing work on him. Joon will either ignore him or escape him quickly and will not even answer his calls.

This time the Alpha was so determine to know the reason for not spending his rut with him either that or  convincing him to spend his rut with him. He made a plan to surprise namjoon one day early from his due date, which will leave no time for joon to think about a different plan.

His plan motivate him to work little bit faster. It cleared his mind to work smarter.He was not so upset with situation. He was now looking forward  for his upcoming rut. On other side joon was peacefully asleep without  knowing what future held for him.

I know this is the shortest chapter out of other and I tried to right more but had no idea so i can only apologise to you .

I know you guys are upset with me for not uploading at all but i like to read more than write. I will force myself to atleast complete this books.