𝟑𝟓. 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐞

- click above to see full pic -

i woke up and this time, we made Christmas tree shaped nutella crepes with powder and some strawberry syrup dots on it to look like ornaments.

"merry Christmas eve eve," mary said.

"that's a thing?," xolo asked.

"uh.. yeah??," answered jacob.

"everybody knows Christmas eve eve," hannah said.

"hey your bruising kinda went down," jacob told me softly touching my eyebrow.

"i know, thanks to the ice," i smiled.

we got ready after we ate our breakfast to go skiing and to the alpine slide. today's our last day here up in big bear. sad.

we went to ski first.

jacob and i just got on the ski lift when he said, "still scared?"

"i'm calm right now all i have to do is not look down," i laughed.

"well i'll make sure to have you looking up the entire time, look it's snowing a little," he points to the sky.

i look up and see a bunch of tiny snowflakes falling from the sky.

"i find it funny how we've seen snow up here like a million times and yet we still get excited everytime we see it," i laughed.

he laughed too.

"i'm gonna try to eat snow," he said out of nowhere after about twenty seconds of silence.

"you're gonna what?"

"eat snow," he said.

"go ahead," i laughed.

he looked up and stuck his tongue out. i laughed. he caught a couple snowflakes on his tongue.

"mm tastes good," he laughed.

"doesn't it just taste like water?"

"yeah it melts right as it lands on your tongue, try it."

"okay," i said sticking my tongue out with my head up. i caught a few on my tongue.

"how's it taste?," he asked.

"like regular water," i laughed.

we made it up to the top.

"hey you didn't look down up there," he said.

"oh yeah," i said.

we skied and it was so fun. although, i was extremely bad at it, especially at stopping, i could say it was a highlight of the trip. i'm ten times better at snowboarding.

after snowboarding, we went driving up the mountain for about five minutes to go to the alpine slide. when we got there, we saw that the slide was covered in ice which would make it even more faster and slippery. it almost seems like we're gonna go bobsledding rather than sliding.

tanner went first and we saw how fast he went. he almost fell during the turns.

when it was my turn, i slid down super fast and the ice felt so refreshing.

after everyone was finished sliding down the slide, we all went back to the cabin to pack all our things up.

"i'm gonna miss this place," mary said.

"same," we all said at the same time.

"we should come back next year," gianni added.

"i'm down," xolo said.

we put our bags in the trunk of our cars and then left. during the drive down the mountain, i took my last look on all the snow covered trees and the views of people on the ski lift.

jacob was playing happy Christmas music when he said, "oh i also almost forgot to tell you but, i have a surprise for you."

"what is it?," i asked.

"i'll give it to you when i drop you off," he said with a smile.

"okay," i said with a confused smile. i wonder what he was giving me?

after the two hours of driving me traffic, we finally reached my home. he got out the car and got my bags out.

"thank you," i said.

"your welcome, oh and here's your surprise. don't open it until Christmas though." he hands me a small present.

"oh my goodness i almost forgot about my present to you, hold on i'll be back outside," i said running into my house to get his gift leaving him out the front porch.

"here," i said.

"woah it's kinda big," he said.

"yeah i kinda went all out of gifts this year, but i hope you like it," i said with a smile.

"i hope you like your present too," he looked up, "look we're under a mistletoe."

"i didn't even notice it was there," we laughed.

he pulled me into a kiss.

"merry Christmas love."

"merry Christmas, i love you."

"love you too."

time jump - Christmas Day

i opened up presents from my family and hung out with them the whole day. it was really fun.

went it got dark and everyone was in their pajamas now, i went upstairs to open jacob's present.

i opened it and it was a crocheted tote bag with white and blue squares on it. i felt that it has something in it so i opened the bag and i found two vinyls. sunset season by conan gray and lover by taylor swift. those were the vinyls i wanted the most and couldn't find. he knows me so well.

there was also a little piece of paper in it. it read, "by the way i made the tote bag."

i laugh and then get on my phone to text him thank u. i see that he already texted me something.

"thank you for the gifts love."

"ur welcome :) and thanks for the tote bag & vinyls - and the note bahaha."

"your welcomeee."