Chapter 1: The lover

A long time ago in the 14 th centuary   there was a  king named Alexander who ruled England.One day he met  Merindah ,she was  the prettiest girl of them all,they fell in love,they wanted to have a family together but he couldnt marry her.You see no one cared about the kings feelings no one cared about the love they had for eachother it was about status and power and merindah didnt have either. So he was forced to  marry  Roselen she was from a powerful family in England and their marriage would only benefit both of the families.However no one could keep Merindah and Alexander apart so they became lovers instead.After some time  the king found out that  his lover was  pregnat with two daughters,he tried to keep it a secret from his wife but it was too late ,Roselen had put a   reward  to whoever finds her and kills her .When the king went to Merindah to warn her it was to late she was lying  on the floor surrounded  with her own  blood, the king fell  on his knees crying and  with tears  covering his eyes he asked. 

KING: WHERE ARE MY DAUGHTERS?

(Meriandah struggled and with her last breath she  said)

MERIANDAH: she ,she got them.....

(after that she closed her eyes laying on his knees.The king was desperate ,he started shouting and throwing everything around him on the floor  ,he went back to the castel and asked  Roselen)

KING: What have you done?

(Roselen anwserd with a smirk on her face)

ROSELEN: I did what I had to do

The king search every inch of the country but he didnt find his daughters anywhere . A month after  he gave up the search,he and Roselen  had a son named Samael .He grew up as the rightful heir  for the thrown but he never felt that he was  the one.He felt that his own father  hated him ,but deep down he knew it was the fact of what his mother a long time ago had done and the fact that he was never normal at least like his father wanted him to be,HE  felt trapped.Although he  always had by his side ,his beloved friend Jett who is the leader of the royal guard  of course he was the  best fighter that the castle had  but he wasnt the right hand of the  king ,it was Esra. He is the most evil person I ever meet  due to the fact that he does the dirty work for the king and last but not least there is the healer ,his name is Remus he  was forced to work for the king  because he has special healling powers and after his dad died from a strange diease he had to take over the job at the castel.Today is the day when the story takes a diffrent turn  because is the 17 birthday of Samael....