chapter 10:Death

(The sunset was here,they  put the robes around their necks,they were trying to fight it but they couldnt they  all were holding hands,they closed their eyes.Estella stood up and said) 

ESTELLA: This is enough, Jett is right we  cant let her kill them,think about people that were hiding all of this years because they were afraid ,We can leave her  bringing fear upon us

(Roselen whisperd in her ear ,do you want to join them?)

(Before even Estella replied some people in the crowd started saying )

PEOPLE: I am witch too

PEOPLE: I am a pirate

PEOPLE: I WANT TO LOVE WHO EVER I WANT

(Jett started a riot the witches and the pirates were fighting the guards jett took one of there  swords and broke our chains they all started fighting for their  lives,the sunset disapeared and a storm took its place, they were all side by side fighting for their lives ,the queen  was trying to escape she wanetd to take revenge so Samael followed them inside the forest)

SAMAEL: Mum stop running  ,your heir of terror is over

QUEEN: Nothing is over yet my son ,your litlle friends will die and the rest that go angaist me ,they wont come to save you ,they dont care about you ,they were using you

(At that point he  had flashbacks of everything they  all had been together,it gave me power ,he  took his sword  and found the power to fighthis mother)

ESRA: My Queen!

QUEEN: I will finish this Esra

(The Queen took Esras sword and they  started  fighting ,she wounded Samael  but the wound wasnt so deep)

QUEEN: Surrender and i want have to do this  son

SAMAEL: I am not your son anymore,you made me your enemie

(She got so pissed off that  tried to stabb him in the heart,but all this years he had memorized Jett moves, from watching him training.Samael  remembered that one time he told him ,It doesnt matter how strong or big  your opponent is ,it matters  how strong your motivation is to protect those you love and his motivation was even bigger than before, he wasnt fighting olny for  his  Father but he was fighting for Jett,Fallon,Dorian,Reena and Remus.They were  the olny family that ever loved Samael like he deserved.In the intervening time the others were winning  and Jett saw that Samael  wasnt there  he took everyone and went  inside the forest  ,but they couldnt go depper the assasination  crew  was there .Fallon had enough , she took her sword and sarted killing them when it was Esras turn  he looked  at her with a pathetic looked and told her )

Esra-Do it pirate

(Reena stopped Fallon and said I will do it,she activated her  powers and burned him alive  then they continued searching me ,the storm was getting  stronger and I was fightig for his live. Samael fell on the wet ground ,his mother  was carrying her sword over him she was about to finish him , when  they came ,Samaels  friends .Fallon stopped her sword with Roselens  sword and Reena burned her hand with her powers ,she turned and told her )

REENA: This is from me to you , to remember me 

(Then she burned her leg by writting the letter M)

REENA: and this is for remembering my mum

(Dorian hugged Samael  and told him)

DORIAN: Dont ever do that again

(The Queen   couldnt let this story end with her  dying ,so she took her sword  and went in to kill Dorian,time stopped  ,Jett pushed both of them aside ,the sword when through him and then Roselen  pulled it out,she runned away and disapear inside the storm.Jett fell on the ground bleeding ,Fallon rushed near him to heal him,he took her hand and told her)

JETT: Dont

(Fallon said)

FALLON: Let me to save you

JETT: But you did save me ,you  made me feel true love, I cant be by your side and make you live with the stress that some day i am going to die

(Samael fell on his knees  and said )

SAMAEL: please dont you leave me ,i cant live with out you, how i am going to survive

JETT: You proved to me that you are stronger that i thought 

(Fallon broke down and started crying  and said to him)

FALLON: Hold on please ,i  love you

(Jett turned and looked at her)

JETT: I love you more than you know ,you brought me back to life once , your powers arent so strong to do it twice.

(He kissed her  and gave her the necklace he was always wearing and  told her )

JETT: This was a great adveunture and you made me feel so alive. Wear this and i will always protect you  dont forget that I love you 

(Then he said at Samael)

JETT: Samael live for me aswell

(and then whispered in his ear)

JETT: Best friends means forever 

(Jett  closed his eyes,his heart stopped working ,they  all started crying ,Fallon was  carrying him , screaming  for him to wake up)

FALLON: JETT WAKE UP , I NEED YOU 

(Reena went close and hugged her )

(They all lost a fighter ,a friend and  for Fallon it was something more ,the stormed stopped  and  Remus took    Jetts body in his arms ,they found the lake when they  first all  laughed together ,they  buried him there  and all the memories they had with him came back,the bar fight,the ship,Remus cabin,the cave,the lake ,the mask festival,the day he stood up for them After his burial  Fallon said with tears )

FALLON:  He is gone, I am not so strong after all 

(They  all looked at her and they  said)

ALL TOGETHER: We will go  through this together

They took their  horses and left,they  couldnt go back to the town there were everywhere  rewards for their heads,the Queen had survived and she was still bringing terror to  the people ,but they  sweared  over Jetts  crave that they  will  take revenge ,kill the Queen and save people like Jett saved them...

                                                                                       THE END