Chapter 7:In the forest

(Reena looked at them with a curious face why didnt they  came for her before she turned 17,she stood up and slaped Samael  on the cheek  like it was his  fault  of what his mum did to her,she went to Fallon and told her) 

REENA: You  knew and you didnt come to get me,You left me to suffer

(Fallon couldnt believe her sister said that ,she didnt know what to say is like Reena was mad at her ,she went out from the cave and Remus followed her ,to talk to her)

REMUS: Reena wait

REENA:  Please leave me i need some time alone

REMUS: I cant do that because your sister is going to kill me if I lose you

REENA: Dont speak about her ,I dont believe she knew and she never came for me

REMUS: She wanted to but she...

REENA: You see you cant find a good excuse  ,why she didnt come

REMUS: She wanted to but she couldnt

REENA: WHY COULDNT SHE?

REMUS: Cant you stop for a second and maybe think that she didnt have an easy life .She  was born into a pirate crew ,she grow up to  kill and steal ,she thought you wouldnt accept her

(Reena was shocked after  what Remus told her and she felt bad about what she said to Fallon,they  turned and they went back but they saw the quards outside the cave with flame torches ,Reena  put her hand for Remus to stop )

REMUS: Why did we stop?

REENA:  They are here

REMUS: What are we going to do ?

(Reena couldnt move an inch ,is like they did something so bad to her that she couldnt go against them and then Remus  asked her)

REMUS: Did they rape you ?

(She turned at me  and pulled her  shirt up, Remus was   flabbergasted ,she  had a huge mark from  a  lash.She turned and looked at him)

REENA: They didnt just rape me, they destroyed me 

(Remus felt so bad about the question he asked ,he didnt know how to act , he though really careful what to say next but now what matters was to warn the others for the guards that were outside the cave.Meanwhile  Sama'el  wanted to ask Dorian about his feelings about him,but he didnt know how to do that,he was afraid he will get rejected and that Dorian  sees him only as a friend,although with all the guts he had ,he asked him)

SAMAEL: Dorian can we speak?

DORIAN: yes about what?

SAMAEL: About what happend at the carriege you know ,when we almost kissed

DORIAN: Oh what about it

(What was  this response ,he wasnt suprised at all,is like this was normal for him but Samael  never had feelings for  a guy before it was the first time he found someone like him ,should i asked him  straight foward if he feels the same or not or if i do what  he will , Samael though...)

DORIAN: Samael will you tell me?
(Samael  was so deep in his  thoughts that the olny thing that came out his mouth was)

SAMAEL: Do you see me just as  a friend?

(Dorian looked at him for 2 minutes straight ,came close and whispered in his ears) 

DORIAN: Maybe  

SAMAEL: Are you playing with me? 

(Samael could feel his breath on his  neck  and then Dorian said)

DORIAN: I know you like me 

(He said that and left ,Samael  didnt know if he  should answer or not but then they  heard a weird voice coming outside from the cave)

VOICE: Come out or  we will burn you alive,give the slave and we will spear you 

(Fallon with out hesitating she went outside and saw that the guards were here and she told them with a scared face) 

FALLON: We want surrender  to men  like you,so prepear to fight

(One of the guards laughed and told her)

GUARD: We dont need you to surrender , we can take you by force , a girl like you cant kill us

(he pulled at his sword and he went close to  her ,he thought she would get scared .He went close ,put his sword on her shirt and broke the one of the buttons ,She looked at the shirt and then at him ,he had the expresion that every man that thinks he is in power has but what happend next was a blood bath.Fallon took  his sword with her hand ,you could see her hand bleeding but she didnt care the man looked scared and conern for what was about to happend ,Jett tried to intefere but Fallon told him)

FALLON: This is not your fight

(Fallon took her sword and started killing  the guards one by one ,She was moving like a killing machine nobody could touch her or hit her ,at the end she came against the guy that had her sister as a sex slave so many years ,he looked at her with a face with horror,he closed his eyes,like he knew he was about to die but  when Fallon  went to decapitate him,Reena screamend) 

REENA: FALLON STOP

(Fallon looked at her ,she was crying like she didnt want to look at what her sister had become,suddenly it started  raining and at that moment  Mr.Eric took her sword and went in to kill her but Jett went runnig towards to her ,he pushed her aside and  the sword went through Jett skin ,Sama'el  went to him carrying him and crying  over his body that was bleeding,Dorian took Fallons sword and throught it on MR.Eric who was about to run away.Everyone rushed to Jett,it was like time  had stop , the olny think you could hear was  the rain and  tears running down from everyones  Face,Samael said to Jett)

SAMAEL: Dont leave now

(Jett looked at him and said)

JETT: Dead or alive i will always by your side

(Jett close his eyes and everyone thought it was over Fallon went close to him and started crying over his body suddenly the rain trops stop falling to the ground ,Jett body was floding and we understood that Fallon was bringing him back to live ,she put her hands on his chest  and he came back ,Fallon was so glad that he was alive that kissed  him on the lips everyone was suprised but yet glad that they all were alive ...)