Chapter 5 part2:The missing piece of the story

(Remus gave Esra a cup of tea and he aked him)

REMUS: What  do you want to tell me?

ESRA: We need you to come with us at the house of  Mr.Eric ,his slave has a weird rush on her neck

REMUS: Did you say on her neck?

ESRA: Yeah  do you know someting about this kind of rush?

REMUS: No i just didnt hear your well

ESRA: Oh ok ,there is something else you need to know,The Queen thinks that you should learn something about you father

REMUS: What about my father?

ESRA: He is the one that the Queen send a long time ago to kill the kings lover  ,but before he killed her he saw that she had the witch mark .So he  saw the two  childern she had  and he saw that they had the witch mark as well.He decided to hide it untill they become 17 so they could come back  and kill the Queen,but we cant let that happend so we want you to located them and kill them with this poison,You needtofollow tour dads footsteps.

(Remus looked at him  with his eyes opened ,from what he heard ,he frezzed, he couldnt breath well.He opened his mouth to ansewr back and before he could  Jett had sneezed ,Ezra turned and  said)

ESRA: Who  is there?

(Remus looked at the blanket and Ezra looked at Remus with  a knowing look that he was hiding something,Esra put his hand  slowly to get his sword,Remus  got one of his dust medince and he throw it at Esra face,he immediately felt asleep)

SAMAEL: Jett couldnt you wait untill he left

JETT: Is it my fault again 

DORIAN: Yes it is

(Fallon took and deep breath  and screamend)

FALLON: CAN YOU STOP   ,didnt you hear what that man said my sister works for a man and she has the witch mark as well we need to learn more about this mark

JETT: Are you thinking what I am thinking

SAMAEL and DORIAN: What are you thinking 

JETT: We should tie him up and get the information we want

REMUS: I agree

SAMAEL: So we will kidnapped him?

FALLON: No it will be more like  a friendly reunion

(After what we have agreed ,Fallon tied him up with a magic rope that Remus had ,and whoever was tied up with that rope he couldnt lie)

FALLON: Wakey wakey ashole

ESRA: WHO ARE YOU?WHY I AM TIED UP?

FALLON: Dont rush we have some questions first

ESRA: Samael  did they kidnapped you and Remus as well?

SAMAEL: Yeah about that we are actually with her

ESRA: If your father and mum find out ,you all will  have a reward on you head

JETT: Nobody will know because you will tell us what we want and we will disapear

ESRA: I aint telling you nothing

(Fallon took  her dagger out of her  pocket and  she  made a scar on his face,he screamed and he tried to get loose so he cant  kill her with his bare hands)

ESRA: You bitch

(He spit on the floor and he looked at them  and  he said i will olny speak to the prince,everyone else left the room,Samael  was nervous because everyone was depending on him to found out more about the witch mark and the location of Fallons sister that she is half his  sister as well)

SAMAEL: Esra I know that this looks like a stupid thing to you,but for Fallon means everythink

ESRA: she is one of the lost daughters of the king?

( Samael didnt know if he should tell him or not ,but here that they are now ,he had to )

SAMAEL: Yes she is

ESRA: You want to know about her mother and the witch mark right?

SAMAEL: Yes i do

ESRA: I will tell you a story so hear closley....Ones upon  a time a  girl was born her name was Merindah she was the prettiest girl in the village   ,her husband was  a crafts man  and she was a healer.The villagers found out about merindahs ability and they wanted to kill her she  went to the woods to hide but they found them and they killed her husband.Her husband told  her  that whatever happend she should go to the town and start over ,but she couldnt let the people that killed her husband unpunished so one night she went at the village and with her witchy powers   she  put the flames of the devil upon them and everyone in the village got burned alive.From that day she was called the flame witch ,but when she went to the town she started over ,she felt in love with the  king  and then you know.The mark comes out when a witch gets her full power the one that girl has is a healling mark she is a healing witch.

SAMAEL: Is that all?

ESRA: As far i know yes

SAMAEL: And about that slave you told Remus ,where is  that Mr.Erics house?

ESRA: What do you care?

Samael didnt know what  to tell him, so he went outside the room and told them everything he told him ,everyone was spechless and Fallon  got mad she rushed in to the room.....