Chapter 9:The castle

(They were having fun for the first time after everything  that happend but they left their guard down,Esra and his grew found them.They had took  Remus and Reena first then Fallon and Jett,they didnt  gave in with out a fight but  it wasnt worth it ,Esras men were too strong to be handel.Me and Dorian  were seperated they took us in diffrent direction ,Esra learned from Estella what happend and he knew  that he would kill Dorian so he didnt  go against him again.Dorian was screaming and kicking the person that was pulling him away but  they were holding  hands ,the man got tired of him resisting and he hit him on the head Dorian fell unconscious.I tried to go close to him but the man carrying me didnt let me.Esra wanted to take revenge after what i did the previous time and he put his men to beat him up ,Samael  didnt resist ,he fell on the ground and his head was facing Dorian ,his forhead was bleeding .Samael  closed his  eyes ,when he opened them  all of them  were in the dungeon ,that was under the castel,he heard footsteps and played that he was still sleeping ,the two guards started talking)

GUARD: The prince will go ,the rest will be  hang at  sunset

(The guard opened the door and   took him out,Samael  opened one of his  eyes and saw that he  was going to the trown hall,there was his Mum and Dad beside them was Ezra and Estella.I woke up ,the queen carring her dress came down  from her thrown and slaped hims ,he was chain up so he couldnt do anything ,he turned and told her) 

SAMAEL: How dare you  did this to me ,keeping me all those years that  ,I had two sisters

(The king was schoked) 

KING: How do you know this son?

SAMAEL: The two girls that mum wants to kill are your daughters  Father

KING: What ,but Roselen you promised you wouldnt kill them ,If you ever found them

ROSELEN: I lied

SAMAEL: and is not the first time 

ROSELEN: Dont disrespect me son,after everything I did for you ,found you a wife ,raised you

SAMAEL: You dont even know me ,I dont want Estella , I am gay your Queen

ROSELEN: My son is  a Faggot

(The king after what he heard was spechless,he didnt knew how to react)

ROSELEN: Esra take him back to the dungeon ,he is not my son no more he will be hang with the rest

King-Roselen what are you doing you took my daughters you going to take my son as well ,what else you are going to take away from me

(Roselen with a smirk  said)

ROSELEN: Esra

(Esra went near the king  and put a knife  where his heart was ,Samael  rushed to his  Father and he fell in his arms ,before he closed his eyes he  turned and told Samael )

KING: I am sorry I couldnt save youand even if i didnt say to you often .I love you son!

SAMAEL: I love you too dad dont  leave me now

(Samael heard his last breath  leaving his body ,he  was desperate ,he started screaming and then  tears covered his  eyes , he  took the knife out of his  Fathers heart and tried to kill Esra but he hit him on the head and took him back at the dungeonand thrown  him inside .Everyone was awake)

JETT: Sama'el what happend

SAMAEL: Esra killed my father 

(When Samael said that ihe started crying again  ,Dorian came close and hugged him,they all knew that now was a matter of time that they  were going to die but Fallon turned and said we want  give up with a smiling face ,she tried to stay strong for all of them .They saw from the small hole in the wall that the sunset was near.Reena turned and said)

REENA: Dead or alive we will all be together

(They all hugged each other and They  starded crying , Jett turned to Reena and whisperd in her ear)

JETT: Please protect Fallon

(Reena knew that Jett was going to do something  stupid so they  can escape)

REENA: What ever you going to do dont die 

(The sunset was near,the guards came back took and  took them one by one ,put  on  them hoods and took them outside  ,they heard people shouting)

PEOPLE: TRAITORS

 ( They  were standing ,in front of a big audience ,they started calling them  names)

PEOPLE: FAGGOTS

PEOPLE: SERVANTS OF THE DEVILS

(They knew that people hated them  ,but why why they couldnt see how evil the queen  was, Is like she brainwashed them,at some point the Queen came outside at the balcony of the castle.Someone in the crowd said )

PERSON: All hail the Queen 

(Everyone hailed expect them   but they forced them  to,Jett wasnt hailing ,he shout and said)

JETT: IS THIS THE QUEEN YOU WANT TO HAVE,THAT KILLS EVERYONE THAT GETS IN HER WAY EVEN HER OWN  BLOOD

(Everyone stopped shouting ,the Queen turned and said)

QUEEN: My son is Faggot ,he is inlove with that guy .He is now longer my son!

JETT: Is it whrong that he is diffrent ,do you believe that love is normal , love makes you do stupid things but you do them all in the name of who you love  .You find that whrong because you all are afraid

(Samael   wanted to cry from happiness,Jett was speaking up for them,for all them)

QUEEN: Afraid of what?

JETT: People that are diffrent,WITCHES,PIRATES AND PEOPLE  THAT KNOW WHO THEY ARE

QUEEN:Enough with this noncences hang them....