Chapter 8 :Esra

(Meanwhile in the castel Esra talked with Roselen about everything that happend ,Roselen couldnt believe her own son betray it her like that  and she gave the order behind the kings back to get his assassination squad and kill everyone expect her son,Esra had took the best   killers he knew and he left to go to the forest,When he went there ,he found the  place we were sleeping  because of the fire smoke and he started tracing our foot steps.Hopefuly after a lot  of time walking we found a village  and we sat at pub,everyone was looking at us due to the fact they had never saw us around , One of the guys sitting at the table next to our came  looked at the girls and told them)

GUY: Ladys why dont you come at my table ,my friends want to meet you

(Reena answerd  politly and told him)

REENA: We are good thank you 

(The guy  turned and grapped her hand and  told her)

GUY: Dont be shy come and your friend will follow

(Fallon was about to stood up but Remus took her hand and pull her down to sit and told to  the guy)

REMUS: You better leave

(The guy looked at him with   an arrogant looked and told him)

GUY : Why does she belongs to you?

(Remus turned and told him)

REMUS: No she doesnt belong to me or anyone so you better move on to someone else before  you get hurt

(The  guy got mad and tried one more time  to grapped Reena,Remus  pushed him and punch him in the face ,I am sure this is his first time doing that  because after that his hand was hurting.The guy stood up and went to hit him back Reena got his hand and burned it ,the  guy understood how she did that and he screamed) 

GUY: Witch ,she is a witch.Get her

(They all stood up at once and they started running as fast as  they  could  but they  went at the end of the village where there was a clif,Fallon looked at Reena and told her )

FALLON: Reena now

(Reena started a fire, the villagers coudnt see them from the smoke ,so they  found the perfect plan they   jumped inside the river,Dorian was the last one to jump but he was hesitating ,he was afraid of heights ,so Samael  took his hand ,he could feel him shaking ,he hold Samaels hand so hard that he thought it was gonna exloped.Samael looked at him and told him with a happy face)

SAMAEL: I am here,you are safe

(They  jumped together and they  all started swimming towards the shore ,but   Esra was waiting  for them with his grew , they got them  one by one and put them  in a carriege  tied up,they  had their  heads down the whole time they didnt knew where they were at some point they took them  out from the carrigie the sun was stilling shining,they took off Samael  hood  and he  thought they would take the hoods from the others too but  they didnt ,he looked at the others guys and one of them was holding a big knife .Samael understood this was an assassination,he  looked Esra in the eyes and his eyes  were empty ,he  turned and told him )

SAMAEL: Dont do this

(Esra looked at  me and told me)

ESRA: who you want to die first?

(At that moment Samael panicked he  didnt  want anybody to die,he saw Esra had a knife in his left side and he  thought he wouldnt wanted me dead.Samael  took it and put it on his chest ,Esra turned and told him )

ESRA: What you think you are doing?

(It was the first time Samael had the guts to speak up to Esra  and he  felt that Jett didnt need to save him  anymore ,he  could protect myself)

SAMAEL: Leave us to go our i will kill myelf and then you will have to explain to the Queen and king how i died and who do you think  will pay for my death,You Esra

(Esra thought Samael didnt have the guts to do that and he told me)

ESRA: Do it 

(Samael  pulled slowly the knife through his  chest ,Esra was watching him at some point he said)

ESRA: Stop you will kill yourself ,stop

(He turned and told him)

SAMAEL: Last warning let  us go

(Esra  told to his men to untie  them and take their hoods off ,everyone saw Samael holding the knife on  his  chest ,he felt so powerful and he  told them with a brave face )

SAMAEL: Lets go ,Esra you will give us  10 minutes to disapear inside the forest then you can search for us  and tell my Mother that we are coming for her

(They started running  ,finally they had found three horses,Jett hoped on and Fallon sat behind him ,put her hands around his abs and the rest followed them with their horses.You could hear Esra screaming from a mile away )