Az and his Floette

It is now coming to the end of the pokemon war. Blood of the fierce and brave pokemon who participated in the war is being splattered across the battlefield. Pokemon are dying everyday to this malicious bloodshed and one man has now had enough.

Az:This is for my pokemon and the lives of others!
He was filled with a rage after the lose of his beloved pokemon, even after regaining that lost soul his rage had not subsided and he wanted to make everyone pay. He then turned the machine that helped bring back his pokemon into a weapon.He then activates what seems to be a crystal of some sort which then sends a large beam into the sky.

He then activates what seems to be a crystal of some sort which then sends a large beam into the sky

Many pokemon were obliterated from the light of destruction and pure chaos. The man became a bringer of destruction as he had just ended the war.
Az:Yes! Finally my rage has been satisfied! The ones who killed my precious pokemkn have now been given their punishment!
However, his floette that he had brought back to life was not happy about this and approached her trainer.
Az:What is it Floette?
Floette(I am giving eternal flower floette the ability to talk to people through telepathy):I don't like this at all. Those pokemon didn't deserve to die Az.
Az:What do you mean!? They killed you and you still feel sorry for their deaths!?
Floette:Yes it wasn't their fault. The rulers of the regions who initiated the war are at fault and even if you ended the war you did it through caliuos actions and I can't stand by that.
Az(with tears in his eyes):What are you saying?
Floette:This is goodbye.
The single bloom pokemon began to float off before her former trainer spoke up.
Az:Wait I have something to say before you leave.
Floette:What is it Az?
Az then give her a necklace and puts it around her neck.
Az:I hope that you find a trainer that will love you and care for you as much as I have. However I also hope that they are able to be more pure of heart then I have. Goodbye Floette amd I wish you the best of luck.
Floette(with tears pouring from her eyes):Goodbye Az.
She then floats off in the distance as Az looks around himself and then a shattered piece of glass that shows his reflection.

Az:A shrivelled husk of a man. That is me. My actions led to my only piece of family leaving me. Now it is my time to shrivel away and become nothing but a rotten skeleton.
He then closes his eyes and falls down with every second of life within him fadibg away.

3000 years later.
A young boy called Y/n(5 years old)is playing outside when he sees a small blue flower pokemon playing in his mother's flower bed.
Y/n:Hi there. My name is Y/n. What is your name?
The flower pokemom looks up to the young lad as she feels something familiar as she then realised that this boy is a descendant of her previous trainer. However she just felt like she knew that he wouldn't do what Az had done. She then smiles.
Floette:My name is floette.
Y/n:Cool you can talk. Do you want to play with me?
Floette:Yeah!
They then begin to play amd that was the start to an unknown née friendship. What they didn't know is that the ghost of a large man is watching them with a large smile on his face.