The gift from Tapu bulu

It is currently night time and Y/n is awoken from Floette.

Y/n:What is it Floette?
Floette:Can we watch movie? I'm bored.
Y/n:Sure.
They then put on a movie(insert favourite movie) and begin to watch it. After about 1 hour of watching they hear a sound of knocking outside of the window of their hotel room.
Floette:What is that?
Y/n:It might be a pokemon who flew here. Let's go check it out.
The pair then walk towards the window as they then open it but it appears to be nothing.
Y/n:I guess it was just the wind.
Floette:Uh Y/n?
Y/n:What is Floette?
Floette:Turn around.
The kalos champion turns around to see a big black skinned bulky pokemon with a red crest and horns that kind of looked like Tauros horns. It had yellow hooves and a bell at the end of its tail and a nose ring.

Y/n:Woah! What is that pokemon?He then pulls out his updated pokedex that kukui had updated for him

He then pulls out his updated pokedex that kukui had updated for him.
Y/n's pokedex:Tapu bulu, the land spirit pokemon. A grass and fairy type pokemon. It pulls large trees up by the roots and swings them around. It causes vegetation to grow, and then it absorbs energy from the growth.
Y/n:Wait tapu bulu. Isn't that one of the island guardians that kukui and principal Oak told us about. It is the guardian of Ula Ula Island right?
Floette:Yeah it is but why is he here?
Y/n:I don't know but he sure is a cool pokemon. Why are you here tapu bulu?
Tapu bulu reacts by raising his hands and a green glowing bracelet with a green crystal with a small black leaf imprint on it as it glowed an even brighter green than the z ring fell into Y/n's hands.

 Why are you here tapu bulu?Tapu bulu reacts by raising his hands and a green glowing bracelet with a green crystal with a small black leaf imprint on it as it glowed an even brighter green than the z ring fell into Y/n's hands

Y/n:This is a z ring but what is this?He turns to where Tapu bulu was but sees that the island guardian has disappeared and has left only green sparkles where he once stood leaving the champion and his ace astonished

He turns to where Tapu bulu was but sees that the island guardian has disappeared and has left only green sparkles where he once stood leaving the champion and his ace astonished.
Y/n:Wow. Does this mean we can use z moves?
Floette:I think so.
Y/n:My only question is why tapu bulu would give us a z ring and z crystal?
Floette:I don't know but I think that might mean he likes you or something like that.
Y/n:I guess so. Anyway let's go to bed now.
Floette:OK goodnight.
Y/n:Goodnight.
The pair then fall asleep as the spirit of a certain man levitated over their hotel.
Az ghost:I am happy to see you so full of life and happiness Floette. I hope this trainer continues to treat you well and doesn't do a stupid mistake like I did.
The ghost then disappears into the night sky.