Y/n's grand trial

After battling against the totem Gumshoos and watching Ash's own grand trial, it was now time for Y/n to battle against the kahuna of Melemele Island, Hala the fighting type expert. The two trainers are now at the battlefield ready for the grand trial with Kukui as their referee and Mallow, Ash, Kiawe, Lillie, Lana and Sophecles watching
Kukui:The grand trial between Y/n and Hala will now begin. May both trainers please send out their pokemon.
Y/n:Floette I choose you!
Hala:Crabrawla I choose you!
The two pokemon emerge onto the battlefield and the battle begins.
Y/n:Use Grassy terrain!
Hala:Crab hammer!
Floette taps the wooden arena as a surge of grass energy surrounds the battlefield. Crabrawla rushes in with a blue glowing boxing glove which is able to connect with Floette however the attack seems to do very little damage to her.
Y/n:Use Petal dance!
Floette begins spinning on her flower as a flurry of petals surrounding her all speed off towards Crabrawla hitting him head on knocking him out in one attack. Kukui, Mallow, Ash, Kiawe, Lillie Lana and Sophecles are all shocked to see Crabrawla go down with one attack.
Kukui:Crabrawla is unable to battle. Hala please send out your final pokemon.
Hala:Hariyama I choose you!
Hala sends out his Ace pokemon Hariyama. Floette still continues to spin spin Petal dance as the class is confused.
Mallow:Why is Floette still using Petal dance?
Rotom dex:Petal dance locks the user into using it for 3 turns.
Hala:Use fake out!
Before the swirling flower petals could be launched Hariyama rushes at high speed and smacks Floette causing her to stop her attack.
Hala:Time to finish this!
Hala begins to pose while doing a speech.
Hala:I am the kahuna of Melemele Island. I make the will of Melemele, the people and Tapu koko as one. I am the kahuna! Now use All-Out-Pummeling!
Hariyama begins to throw hands towards Floette.
Y/n:Use your small size and dodge that Z move!
Floette, with her years of experience, is able to quickly evade the rapidly accelerated hands.
Y/n:Our turn!
Y/n and Floette begin to simultaneously dance and speak.
Y/n/Floette:Together we are the embodiment of power for the Kalos region. May our power be amplified to greater heights by using Bloom Doom!
Floette releases a surge of energy which turns the arena into a meadow of flowers before the ones below Hariyama's feet begins to turn into a giant explosion which knocks him out.
Kukui:Hariyama is unable to battle which means that Y/n is the winner!
After the battle Hala hands Y/n the fightinium z.