Arriving to Alola and meeting her

It was now another in the life of the kalos champion Y/n. He was now battling a challenger who was on his last pokemon a Hydreigon while not losing a single pokemon and was using floette.
Challenger:Use Dark pulse.
Y/n:Too late. Use light of ruin.

The two attacks collided but light of ruin easily pushed through and knocked out Hydreigon. Both trainers then shake hands as everyone in the stadium then leave.

Y/n:You were amazing Floette.
Floette:Thanks Y/n. Your praise makes me so happy.
Y/n:I know. Well are you ready to go?
Floette:Yep.
Earlier before this match Y/n decided that he would go to Alola for vacation and his parents said that he could. He is leaving his house after packing up his things and getting ready to go after he says goodbye to his parents. He now on the plane with floette sleeping on his shoulder in first class. At the same time Ash is also on a separate plane with his mom, pikachu and mimey.

10 hours later

The kalos champion has now made it into the alola region.
Y/n:Floette, please wake up.
Floette slowly opens her eyes to see she in Alola with Y/n.
Floette:We're here already?
Y/n:You were asleep the whole time so you think it was a short flight but is was actually 10 hours.
Floette:,Really!?
Y/n:Yep. Well anyway we are supposed to meet with professor Kukui at the pokemon school so let's go.
Floette:Yeah!
Y/n:Gogoat come out!
He then sends out his royal steed as he jumps onto the grass type and takes off to the pokemon school.

5 minutes later

The kalos champion makes it to the school but then sees four people.

Tupp:Stopping our bikes like that was not the smartest move.

Zipp:Yeah what big bro said.

Rapp:You will pay for getting in our way.

Kiawe: I don't remember getting in your way. The only ones being a nuisance is you.

Tupp:Big talker over here huh. Well let's battle. If you win we will let you go. If we win we get your charizard.

The team rocket trio ripoff of sun and moon then send out 3 salandits  3 yungoose and 3 zubats.

Ash:Cowards. 3 against 1 is unfair. Go pikachu!
He then sends out his pikachu.
Y/n:I'll join too.
Everyone looks to see Y/n on gogoat while a certain green haired girl begins to blush.
Tupp:Who are you!
Y/n:The name is Y/n. Kalos champion.
Everyone is shocked to see the kalos champion in alola.
Tupp:Well even if you are a champion you won't beat us.
Y/n:What ever. 3 against 3 is fair. Go gogoat!
He jumps off his steed and joins the battle.
Tupp:Aim your attacks on the gogoat! Use flame burst.
Zipp:Use Bite
Rapp:Use Leech life.
Y/n:Earthquake.
Gogoat slams his hooves onto the ground and sends a shock wave to the yungoose and salandits which knocks them out instantly.
Rapp:Ha, ground type moves have no effects on flying types.
Y/n:Use giga drain.
Gogoat Leeches health from the bats and instantly knocks them out.
Tupp:Uh, you got lucky a champion was here. Next time you won't be so lucky.
Team skull them leave.
Kiawe:Thanks for the help champion Y/n.
Y/n:Please call me Y/n.
Kukui:Welcome to the pokemin school  I am professor Kukui
Y/n:Thanks for having me professor.
Ash:Hi, my name is Ash.
Kiawe:My name is kiawe.
Lana:My names is Lana.
Sophecles:My name is Sophecles.
Lillie:My names is Lillie.
Mallow(with a giant blush and a nervous tone):My name is Mallow.
When Y/n looked at Mallow he began to gain a massive blush on his face at the sight of how pretty she was.

Y/n:Nice to meet all of you.
Floette:Hi there. I am his partner pokemon Floette.
Kukui:Wow. A Floette that talks is one thing but I have never seen that flower  colour of Floette.
Y/n:She is a special variant called eternal flower.
Kukui:Wow. Well come with me.
They then walk to principal Oak's office.
Principal Oak:Hello there. You must Y/n.
Y/n:Yes I am.
Principal Oak:Well I am happy to see you have mad it without troubles.
Y/n:Yeah. Principal, during my vacation could I possibly become a student here.
Principal Oak:Of course you can.
Y/n:Thank you much.
After that day the kalos champion walks to a hotel and falls asleep excited for his new adventure.