Y/n vs Gladion

The team skull grunts that Y/n thought, Tupp, Rapp and Zipp are in an alleyway when a male with ripped black clothing walks past along with his Umbreon They confront the adolescent, but he keeps on walking and demand that he leave his Umbreon with them. They send out their Pokémon to battle as the bl9nde guy sends out his Lycanroc Team Skull orders their Pokémon to attack, but Lycanroc knocks them all out with one move. They recall their Pokémon and retreat as the teen recalls Lycanroc. Team rocket itnessed his battle and realizing how powerful his Lycanroc is decide to steal it.At the same time, 1 hour before school, we see Y/n training with two of his Pokemon. Floette and a large amphibian like creature with a protruding flower on his back.
Y/n:Floette use petal dance and Venusaur use sludge bomb!
Venusaur sends a wave of poisonous blobs as Floette sends a wave of spinning pink petals. The attacks collide as smoke emerged from the collison of attacks. The sludge bomb pushed through and they sped off towards the floating Pixie. Floette maneuvers around the attack and avoids it completely as the blobs smash into the wall behind them. The champion walks up to his pokemom with his gogoat right next to him.
Y/n:Guys that was great. Alright we have to get to school. Venusaur return.
He gets the pokeball out as a red light beams out of it and engulfed the amphibian creature entirely before the grass type becomes one with the red light and is then sucked back into the red and white spherical object that is in between the fingers of the champion. Y/n then puts his pokeball back into his pocket. Floette jumps onto her partner's shoulder as Y/n gets onto his Royal steed. Gogoat then begins to gallop towards the direction of the pokemon school.
At school
We now see the class having their lunch as they start conversing about something peculiar.
Kiawe:Did you guys hear? There is a new trainer on the island. He is said to have an Umbreon and midnight form lycanroc.
Y/n:Midnight form Lycanroc?
That was when Room Dex came up and started to show Y/n data on Lycanroc.
Room Dex:Lycanroc, midnight form, the wolf pokemon. A rock type and the evolved form of Rockruff. The more intimidating the opponent it faces, the more this Pokémon's blood boils. It will attack with no regard for its own safety.
Y/n:That sounds powerful. I would love to battle a trainer like that.
Ash:Same here.
Sophocles:I would love to get some data on him.
Lillie and Lana,who are at a seperate table from the boys, look over to Mallow as she has a similar face to what Lana gets when she daydreams about the ocean, but it is clear that she is daydreaming about Y/n.
Lillie:Mallow?
Mallow:Yeah
She snaps out of her daydream and looks over to her two friends.
Lana:When will you just confess your feelings already?
Mallow:I don't know. I just haven't found the right time. Plus what if he doesn't feel the same way?
Lana:Stop thinking like that. He clearly feels the same way about you. Haven't you seen the way he looks at you in class?
Mallow:No I haven't.
Lillie:He has the exact same expression that you have right now.
Mallow:I'll find the right time.
Lana:Please. We don't want like seeing you like this.
It hurt Mallow to keep her friends feeling like this but she just didn't know how to approach this topic. She never felt this way about anyone before. And her biggest fear was that it would ruin her friendship that she had built with Y/n.
Time skip to after school
Y/n was far ahead of everyone else as he was on his gogoat wip was much faster than even Lillie's limo. He arrived at a town square to see a blonde haired teen with a red furred wolf that he realized was a Lycanroc.

 He arrived at a town square to see a blonde haired teen with a red furred wolf that he realized was a Lycanroc

And a black furred feline pokemon with yellow rings battling a sailor and his Blastoise.
Y/n:That has to be the trainer Kiawe was telling us about. Let's check it out.
He walks over to the square after returning Gogoat to his pokeball. It seems that he caught the tail end of the battle and it seemed to be going to the owner of the wolf pokemon.
Sailor:Use skull bash!
???:Counter.
Blastoise tucks his head into his rugged shell before dashing towards the canine. The wolf only moved to the side and glowed with a faint red outline before punching the turtle away and slamming him into a fountain which shattered upon impact with the heavyweight pokemon. The water type was unable to battle as the sailor returned his pokemon and walked away without glancing a single look or a single sign of sportsmanship to his opponent. Although everyone else seemed to not care about this Y/n was furious. As champion he learnt that no matter what you have to congratulate your opponent. He barged through the crowd and shouted out.
Y/n:Hey!
Everyone turned their attention to the now highlighted pokemon school student. The sailor looked even more agitated then when he was when he lost the battle.
Sailor:What do you want?
Y/n:Aren't you going to say anything to your opponent?
Sailor:What does it matter to you? Plus I lost so I have nothing to say to him.
Y/n:It matters because part of being a good trainer is being sportsmen like and always congratulate your opponent.
Sailor:I'm not going to take advise from some stupid kid.
That was when somebody from the crowd realized who Y/n was and shouted out.
Extra:Woah that's the new Kalos champion!
Everyone let out gasps of shock as the Sailor turned white as a ghost. With Y/n blushing from the embarrassment the sailor took this chance to run away without people paying any attention to him. The blonde haired person then walked up to Y/n with his rock type canine next to him but he seemed he had no damage.
???:So you are a champion huh?
Y/n:Yeah I am.
Gladion:My name is Gladion and I want to battle you. Do you accept my challenge?
Y/n:Sure. Let's make it one on one.
They take their places on the makeshift battlefield from the crowd of people. Y/n gets his pokeball out while Gladion sends in his Lycanroc.
Y/n:Go Venusaur!
He sends out his grass type frog as the battle begins.
Y/n:Use sludge bomb!
Gladion:Dodge and use crunch!
Venusaur sends a rapid flurry of poisonous blobs as the wolf tries his best to avoid that attacks. However, he is hit by majority of the attacks and it sent to the ground.
Gladion(thought) :Damn. This is the strength of a champion. I don't think I will last long in this battle. I need to block those attacks.
Y/n(thought) :He is probably going to try and block the attacks. I need to bait him out.
Y/n:Use earthquake!
Gladion:Stone edge!
As Venusaur raises his foot to strike the ground beneath him his canine opponent punches the ground first. Sharp, crystal blue protruding stones appear and Venusaur's foot makes contact with the ground. Vicious shock waves travel across the ground and makes contact with the stone which is just barely able to block the attack. Suddenly the stone edge crumbled away leaving the perfect opening that Y/n needed.
Y/n:Now unless solar beam!
Gladion:What!
It was now revealed that Venusaur was absorbing sunlight this entire time. He then unleashed a devastating white beam of pulverising light that rushed towards Lycanroc. The beam slams into dog and sends him flying above his trainer and into a wall. Gladion turned around to see Lycanroc unconscious against the floor. He has a look of disappointment in himself before he gets his ultra ball out.
Gladion:Thank you for your work. Return.
He says this as a red light beams out of it and engulfed the canine creature entirely before the rock type becomes one with the red light and is then sucked back into the black and yellow striped spherical object. He then walks over to the kalosian champion with a slight smile.
Gladion:Thank you for that battle. It helped me to learn on what I can improve on in the future. You are really strong.
Y/n:Thank you. You were great as well. Well I should get going.
Y/n then gets back onto his Royal steed as he gallops away back to his hotel. To get ready for the next day.