A blazing trial

It has been a couple of days since Y/n had battled Gladion. Ash was now on his way to the pokemon school with pikachu and rotom. When they made it they saw tauros charging charizard.
Ash:What happened here?
Y/n:Kiawe and charizard spooked Tauros when they landed.
Kiawe looked guilty at this as he turned his attention back to the fight. That was until a midday lycanroc leaped into the air and broke up the fight. The a women wearing a stone necklace and z ring with other accessories came out.

 The a women wearing a stone necklace and z ring with other accessories came out

Olivia:Please calm down Tauros charizard didn't mean to spook you.
She then kissed the bull which made it calm down while everyone apart from Y/n were astonished since he had seen this kind of stuff before, especially from the fairy type specialist Valerie from his home region. She then goes over to Charizard, complimenting it on doing a good job and gives it a kiss as well. Kiawe goes over and greets her, calling her by the name Olivia. As Ash and Y/n ask Kiawe if he knows her, Kiawe introduces her as Olivia, kahuna of Akala Island. However Olivia then sees Y/n and she beams with delight.
Olivia:Oh my! You're the kalos cham-
Before the could finish her sentence the kahuna trips on her heel and falls face first into the ground. The class all sweat drop at thos as the rock type specialist picks herself up and disregards her recent accident.The school bell then rings as the students, Olivia and Kukui all head inside.

Inside the classroom, Olivia comments that she will be in charge of the field trip and starts to get something out for the group, but trips again. After picking herself up in embarrassment, she brings out some jewelry, and hands one to each student. As she approaches Ash, who doesn't know what to think about the jewel he had received, Olivia reveals her Z-Ring. Ash is excited to see her Z-Ring which contains a Rockium Z, and Olivia asks Ash if he is taking on the island challenge which Ash confirms. She also noticed the same type of z ring on Y/n's wrist and she asked the same question to which the young champion said yes. Olivia then tells the group to grab their stuff to leave, only to collide with Samson Oak who arrives in the classroom. They then sail across the sea, after Olivia learnt about all of their pokemon,  to Akala island.

Having arrived at Paniola Town on Akala Island, Ash and his friends get ready for their first lesson with Olivia. She brings them to a barn full of Stoutland, explaining that the town's Stoutland are known for their ability to find hidden treasures. As a result, the class will involve using the Stoutland as Ride Pokémon in a treasure hunt. Professor Kukui instructs the class to choose a Stoutland they bond the best with. Ash is excited over all of the Stoutland, and one by one the others select their own Stoutland. Lana approaches a particularly disagreeable Stoutland, who Olivia says has the wildest personality of all the Stoutland and hasn't quite fully developed its tracking abilities. Peering into its clear eyes, Lana decides to go with the surly Stoutland. Ash bonds with a friendly Stoutland that pounces on him and licks at his face, reminding him of the Stoutland that Litten befriended. While Ash is dealing with his Stoutland the rest of the group pick their ones. Well all apart from Y/n who is conflicted. Not only because he isn't used to riding another pokemon that isn't his Gogoat but also because there is Stoutland left for him.
Y/n:Olivia I don't have a Stoutland.
Olivia:Oh. I guess you are going to have to share with someone. Anyone willing to-
She was interrupted by Mallow.
Mallow:I'll be happy to share!
She immediately blushed red.
Olivia:Alright then. I guess you will share with Mallow.
Y/n:Thanks.
The pair of them mount onto the normal type dog as the students are off to search. Focusing mainly on the two students, Mallow is excited to find several tiny mushrooms and big mushrooms having used them before in her cooking. They keep searching for other things but can't find anything else before they are called back in. Everyone returns to the barn so Olivia can appraise their finds. Ash's Shards net him 15 points, but he is quickly disappointed when Olivia gives Mallow 20 points for her mushrooms. Neither Lana nor Sophocles have anything to show; Lana is dejected while Sophocles is confident that his plans will allow him to catch up. Kiawe reveals his find of a Skull Fossil which earns him 100 points, stunning Ash at how far ahead Kiawe is.The second leg of the hunt begins with the class heading back to where they searched earlier. The pair of students are searching near wela Volcano as Stoutland had lead them to this area after Y/n and Floette encouraged the normal type to look for items other than food. The dog started to walk higher, towards the tip of the volcano. The heat started to rise as Mallow started to fan herself with a flailing hand while Steenee jumped up and repeatedly spun to give some air towards the two trainers.
Mallow:It is so hot!
Y/n:I know. We should find something quickly.
After about 4 more minutes of searching they arrive at a large area with a golden pedestal. Y/n recognized it as a pedestal like the one from his first trial.
Y/n:A z crystal! Mallow stay here I'll go get it.
Mallow:Alright.
Y/n gets off the big normal type as he heads towards the pedestal. However he stops as he hears a loud shriek from behind some rocks.
???:Zzlle!
He turns around as a large grey lizard like pokemon leaps out and snarls at the champion.