ELEVEN

our angels were in deep shit.

"listen boys, i don't know what you want from us but, trust me, we have nothing of value to you." jimin explained, backing away from yoongi's hand that was twirling a lock of his hair.

"oh, hun. you are of value to us. yourself is what we want from you." hoseok chuckled.

"fuck." jimin muttered with a groan.

taehyung was shaking.

his bottom lip trembled as jeongguk ran his finger along his jawline before tapping underneath his chin.

"you're too precious for us to just let you go. don't you agree, pretty? hmm?" jeongguk purred, tapping taehyung's chin once again.

taehyung whimpered, "g-get off of me."

jeongguk wrapped his hand around taehyung's neck, "hmm, i don't think i will."

jimin shoved him angrily, "don't touch him."

jeongguk let go of taehyung and, without even looking over at him, dragged jimin over by his hair. he yanked him until he was face to face with the fiery boy.

he put his other hand around jimin's throat and picked him up by it, choking him.

jimin kicked his dangling feet and scratched at jeongguk's hand but it was a futile effort.

"i'd suggest that you watch your tongue. you're angels in the underworld plus you're outnumbered. we've figured you out and now you're cornered. you have a lot more weaknesses than strengths at this point in time. you don't know me, jimin. you don't know what i'm capable of. the things you've seen me do aren't even the half of it. you've been testing my patience since the moment i met you because your ignorant little ass thinks this is all a game. you think that you can give me attitude by rolling your eyes and raising your voice at me. now you've gone as far as to put your pretty little hands on me. typical of an angel to have some sort of prestigious, privileged mindset... you don't think i'll hurt you, do you? you think i won't hurt you, jimin? i'm warning you, hun. don't tick me off. you've seen me angry. don't make me snap on you, babe." jeongguk warned him, his temper clearly wearing away as he spoke.

jimin's eyes filled with tears as he was struggling to breathe. taehyung watched in absolute horror, powerless to do anything.

hoseok spoke up, "let him go. you don't need any more blood on your hands in one night. besides, you'll ruin the fun."

that being said, jeongguk dropped jimin back into his chair, still glaring daggers at him.

jimin gasped for air, rubbing at his neck. that was definitely going to leave a nasty bruise.

taehyung pulled jimin close beside him, sobbing into his shoulder.

jeongguk almost killed his best friend.

"l-let us go." jimin coughed, looking at hoseok.

"hmmm, nah. don't wanna. consider yourselves mine now." hoseok announced.

yoongi and jeongguk knew he meant "ours" but they knew what hoseok was like. it wasn't his fault he was a demon of greed.

"you can't-" jimin began.

"yeah, i can. i can do what i want. you don't know who i am, jimin. i'm more important here than you probably are in heaven." hoseok scoffed, crossing his arms.

"you can't own people. we're not yours. let us-" jimin tried to finish his initial sentence.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT IS AND ISN'T MINE." hoseok yelled, a glint in his eye that made him look like a maniac.