Chapter 4

***Recap***

I looked at her arm and saw a purple bruise, now swelling rapidly. I feel anger building up through my body, but I need to control it. I took a few deep breaths and steeled myself to actually heal her rather than break Potter's nose, which I would have loved to do now. I approach Pansy again and I positively see red as she flinched on hearing me approach her. I murmur her name and she calm down on recognising my voice. I approached her again, now to see that she has delved back into her profound slumber. I touch her bare arm, channeling my magic to heal her. Slowly, Neville's face gets loose from its contorted state from before, and Pansy gave a sleepy little sigh on the pain getting from intense to next to nothing in moments.

I heard McGonagall gasp from her position on the couch, she asks me, "Mr. Malfoy, are you?"

"Yes Professor, I am a Touch Healer."

"I thought so Mr. Malfoy. I guess you will be going into Healing after graduation?"

"I am not sure... I would love to be an Auror, it has always been a desire to become one. But since I have a gift, being a touch healer and all that, I guess I might as well take up healing."

"Choose wisely Mr. Malfoy."

I nodded my head, and McGonagall left, leaving Weasley, Ginny, Blaise, Neville, Potter, and Pansy who had fallen asleep on the couch. All of them were looking around awkwardly, not knowing what to talk. I saw Weasley staring- no glaring at my Italian best friend who had quite foolishly, I must tell, taken to staring at Ginny again, who was now locked in a heat and love filled staring match with Potter. I guess, Pansy might not have a smooth married life very fast, unless Ginny gets knocked up by Blaise in the next few days.

I poked Weasley, and he turned to me glaring. Neville also started to glare at me, telling me, "Draco, you should not poke people.", like I was a bloody child.

"I was not poking him. I was merely acknowledging him with the help of my finger."

Blaise laughed at it, and I whispered to Weasley, who was still staring- no glaring- at me, "Time for some brother boyfriend talk huh, Weasley?", the words which I uttered darkened his eyes with disbelief, and then he nodded.

I went over to Potter, who still had his eyes locked with the Red head. I cleared my throat, making both of them look at me. I turned and called out to Weasley.

"Weasley, take him outside. You are a little too hot-headed for my taste."

He nodded, much to Blaise's chagrin, and pulled him out the room by his ears. I heard him whine about his ears turning red the next day and I avoided all that.

I turned to Potter.

"Potter, you may love Ginny, but I don't give a damn about that. Pansy is like my sister, and I will do anything to keep her safe from danger. It is not my place to tell you what has happened to her here. When the time is right, she will tell you. But I will tell you one thing, do not make her sad, if you do, you would pay a hell of money to get yourself discharged out of St Mungos. Understand?"

"Whatever Malfoy.", he said flippantly before he left the room in a hurry.

all of the others had left too, leaving me alone with Granger and her drunken mumblings.