Chapter 8

Previously: -

The little girl was Draco Malfoy in female gender. Her platinum-blonde hair swung down to her waist. She was in her Slytherin house robes, and she touched my hair.

"Your hair is pretty. What is your name?"

"Your hair is prettier than mine. I am Hermione Granger. What is your name angel?"

"My name is Eve Mantell, but dada says that I will become a Malfoy soon."

"Is mama your mother?"

"Yes.", she answered the question.

I steeled myself and asked the question which had been on my mind since I heard Eve call Malfoy Dada,

"Is Malfoy- no Draco your father?"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"No, he is my Dada."

"Does dada live with you?"

"No, we do not live with him. But he visits almost every day. Why?"

Malfoy called the child to him again, lifting her off the floor into his arms. He came over with that woman to where I was sitting on the couch. He gestured to her and told,

"This is Jennifer. Jen, this is Hermione Granger."

Her name was warm on his tongue and dripped like honey. My name was uttered in disgust by him, I sighed, back to square one again.

"This is the last time I am telling you Jen; you can stop living in the house now. You can move to my apartment, and in the holidays, we will go home. I will give you the keys now.", saying this he went to the Master bedroom, still with the child in his arms. He closed the door behind him, and me and Jennifer were left awkwardly standing next to each other. I decided to ask my unanswered question to her.

"Is Draco Eve's father. I mean, is he her biological father?"

"No. Draco is not her biological father. But he is as good as one for Eve. Why did you ask?"

"Nothing, she looks so much like him."

"That she does.", smiling proudly at the thought of them both.

I looked at her as she seemingly went off into a day dream. She was slim, and looked about 24 years of age. She was wearing black pants and a beige shirt. Her long, straight black hair was neatly tied up in a ponytail. Her face was adorned with a little to no makeup. She had a heart shaped face, hazel eyes set below gently arching eyebrows. She had a long nose and had luscious shell pink lips. She was beautiful. I was still watching her when I saw tears escaping her eyes. I was about to ask her what happened when Malfoy and Eve came back from the room. When he saw her crying, he sighed and let go of Eve and she slid down him to go to her mother and wrapped her in a loving hug. The bell rang then. She kissed her mother's and Malfoy's cheek and left for the day's classes. Tears were still pouring down her cheeks. Malfoy cursed softly and hugged her, all the while whispering soothing words into her ears.