The Best Big Time Life Ever

Chapter 13: The Double Date

The next day James was thinking back to the time when he and Kathy went on that date and had their first kiss. That was when he had an idea. He walked up to Kendall who was in the kitchen staring off into space and thinking about Jo and when they first got together,he then heard James come into the kitchen. "Hey buddy,what's up?" Kendall said "Oh nothing I just wanted to tell you that I had an idea." Replied James sitting next to his Kendall "What's your idea?" Asked Kendall "I just got an idea about us going on a double date with our girlfriends." Said James "Oh,that's an awesome idea." Said Kendall "Great I'll go get ready while you call the girls up." Explained James "Got it." Replied Kendall grabbing his phone and dialing Jo's number.
Jo was back at home,Kathy had decided to come and hang out with her BFF,when Jo suddenly heard her phone ring. "Hello?" Said Jo into the phone "Hey,how you doing?" Replied Kendall "Oh, hi Kendall I'm doing great. What's up?" Said Jo "James and I were wondering if you and Kathy wanted to go on a double date with us." Explained Kendall "Sure I would love too." Answered Jo "Great,I need to go I have to tell Kathy now." Kendall said "Wait." Said Jo before her boyfriend could hang up the phone "Yeah?" Said Kendall "Kathy's right here explained Jo "Oh ok." Kendall chuckled "I will ask her for you." Said Jo "Ok thank you." Thanked Kendall "Bye love you." Gushed Jo "Love you too." Kendall gushed back and hung up. "What was that about." Asked Kathy "Oh,that was Kendall he said that James and him were wondering if we wanted to go on a double date with them." Explained Jo "Awesome." Squealed Kathy and the girls started getting ready for their dates.
While the girls were getting ready James and Kendall went to the store to get Jo and Kathy flowers,as they continued to walk they spotted someone,"Oh great." Murmured Kendall "What?" Asked James who was looking at a box of chocolates Thinking about whether he should buy them or not since it was kind of expensive,and turning toward Kendall,"Look." Kendall replied pointing ahead. James looked toward the direction that Kendall was pointing in,"Oh,great. What's this guy doing here?" Replied James,it was Drake who was also buying flowers. James and Kendall walked over to where Drake was since that's where the flowers were,"Finally see you got a different girlfriend." Said James "I didn't get a new girlfriend,these flowers are for Kathy." Said Drake "I don't think so." Replied James "She's my girlfriend,so you can just back off of her and move on." Said James "I think your the one who should back off,she was my girlfriend first." Fumed Drake "I don't care if she went out with you or not she's mine." James fumed back "Whatever,I'm out." Said Drake putting the flowers back and storming off "Finally,he left." Said James. Kendall and James picked out some flowers for the girls,went up to the counter,and paid for the flowers. "So where are we going to go for our double date?" Asked Kendall,as they were driving toward Jo's house "I was thinking we could go to that fancy restaurant that Kathy and I went to for our first date I told you about." Suggested James "Ok sure. Kathy told me she thought that place was romantic." Replied Kendall. Soon the two pulled up to Jo's house. Kendall and James Stepped onto the the front porch,and knocked on the door. "I'll get it." Kathy called to Jo who was in her room brushing her hair "Ok." Jo called back as she finished brushing her hair and coming downstairs. The two girls opened the door together to find Kendall and James standing in the doorway with flowers in their hands. "Hi guys ready to get going." Replied Jo smiling and giving Kendall a hug and kiss,as Kathy did the same to James "sure lets get going." James said. The group hopped into the car and drove off to the restaurant. When they got their they sat down and they all ordered spaghetti. When the food got served to them there was only two plates. The waiter smiled "I see you guys are on a double date. He replied politely and walked away to another table to take their order. The group looked at each other and just shrugged and grabbed their forks, "I guess we're sharing." Chuckled Kendall and they started eating. Jo started to chuckle and laugh to herself,soon Kathy caught it too. "What's so funny?" Said Kendall "I was just thinking that it would be funny if James and Kathy,or Kendall and I got the same piece of spaghetti." Replied Jo "Oh you mean if the same thing happened to us like it did in the disney movie." Chuckled Kathy "Yes." Jo chuckled back "Oh that movie Lady And The Tramp." Replied Kendall "Yeah." Said Kathy "Do you want to try it?" Said James "Okay." Laughed Kendall. Jo and Kendall were up first they grappled a piece of spaghetti and put each of the end in their mouths. They started to eat the piece of spaghetti. They got closer and closer and closer until finally their lips touch. Jo and Kendall laughed,they were up next,they did the same thing. Once they were done they all laughed. And for the rest of the night the group laughed and talked and had a great time.