The Best Big Time Life Ever

Chapter 6: The Day Of The Walk
A couple weeks later Kathy was walking Saber Kendall,Logan,and Carlos came along but James had a cold and didn't want Kathy to catch it so he stayed home. Suddenly Kathy saw "him" also known as Drake then Kathy looked for a place to hide and she saw an alley so she pushed the guys and Saber into the alley. "What was that for?" Asked Logan, it looked like Saber was asking the same thing because he was also looking confused "No reason." Kathy said all innocent like. "Well okay then let's continue walking then." Said Carlos "NO!" Said Kathy and jerked Carlos back into the alley with her,Logan and Saber. "What now?" Asked Carlos "okay here's the reason why I pushed you guys into this alley just then Saber gave Kathy a small sigh as if to say okay explain then Kathy giggled at the sigh "Okay I pushed you guys in here because right in front of us.." "Was a guy yeah we know." Interrupted Logan "Yes but not just any guy. It was Drake." Explained Kathy who was now a nervous wreck because Drake was about to pass the alley and would probably notice them because of Saber's bright orange and white colors with black stripes. "Kathy!" Said Drake surprised to see her "What are you doing in an alley?" "Nothing just hanging out with Logan,Carlos and Kendall." Kathy replied "Okay let me just ask one thing." Drake said "Why hang out with these people instead of me?" "You know why Drake." Kathy said getting irritated just then Saber growled at Drake "Down Saber I don't think I'm ready for you to snap at him just yet." Said Kendall "Come on Kathy lets get away from these guys and hang out with me instead." Said Drake "One more thing." Drake said "why don't you want to get back together?" "You know why." Kathy said getting angry and remembering the day of the fair. "What are you talking about?" Drake said confused "Because you asked me to go on a date to have a good time and take me out to a movie and you never showed up." Said Kathy "I am so deeply sorry it will not happen again. I promise." Drake said "please get back with me please." Pleaded Drake "BACK OFF!" Fumed Kendall "Oh look you have yet another brother or is he also your boyfriend." Said Drake poking Kendall on the shoulder. "Neither." Kathy said about to snap her finger." Drake looked at Kathy and put on a confused look "What are you doing with your fingers?" Kendall tried not to smile but couldn't help it and soon the other guys were smiling too except for Drake "Oh nothing but this." Just then Kathy let her fingers snap then all of a sudden Saber heard the snap and he went after Drake growling Drake wasn't going to wait and see wait what Saber was going to do and he ran down the sidewalk with Saber on his heels. When Drake was out of sight Saber ran back to the guys and Kathy "Good boy." Kathy said giving Saber a treat. "So shall we go home?" Asked Logan "I think we should." Said Kathy and the guys took Kathy home and went back to their own houses. After Kathy hung up Saber's leash she called James to tell him what happened and he laughed at the story. After Kathy got done talking to her boyfriend she switched on a movie after the movie she fed Saber and cooked supper for herself after supper she called Jo to tell her what had happened earlier and she laughed too after Kathy got off the phone with Jo she went to bed.