The Best Big Time Life Ever

Chapter 3: I Have A Question

A couple weeks later after Jo and Kathy met the guys Kathy got a phone call from her cell phone it was James. "Hi James." Kathy greeted into the phone. "Hey how are you?" James asked sounding nervous. "I'm good,are you okay?" asked Kathy. "Yes i'm okay just a little nervouse." answered James staring down at the floor. "What are you nervouse about?" asked Kathy. "Well I am nervouse because I need to ask you something Kathy." Said James with his voice sounding shakey. "Oh really what is it?" asked Kathy. James cleard his throut and asked Kathy his question. "Will you go on a date with me tonight?" asked James with his voice still shakey. "YES!!." answered Kathy excitedly. "Great I'll pick you up at eight 'o' clock." James said with a huge smile on his face. After Kathy got off the phone with James she called Jo right away to tell her the good news. Jo heard her cell phone ring she looked at the caller and saw it was Kathy so she answered her ringing phone. "Hey Kathy." said Jo into the cellphone. "Hi Jo guess what." said Kathy "What?" Jo asked. "The Best big time thing happened to me,James just asked me on a date tonight and I said yes he's picking me up at eight 'o' clock." squeeled Kathy excitedly. "That's so cool." Jo said glad for her BFF. "I have to get ready now it's almost eight 'o' clock and James will be here any minute." Kathy said. "Okay have fun Kathy." Jo said and hung up. Kathy got up off the couch and went to take a shower when she was done she put on some clothes and brushed her hair out. Suddenly she heard a knock on the door. It was James. "Hey ready to get going?" James said smiling. "Yes." Kathy answered blushing as she looked into James eyes. "Okay let's get going. Pretty soon Kathy was in James's car and on the road when they stopped at a fancy resturaunt. When Kathy and James got settled in their seats at a table they ordered their food. when they were done eating the sky was a pretty sunset orange and pink. "Come on I will bring you to a place I like to hang out with the guys sometimes." James said smiling at Kathy. "Okay." said kathy as James took her hand and lead her to his car. They drove off into the wood where there was a cliff with beautiful surroundings with a pond millions of trees and a bunch of frogs croaking in the distance it was romantic. James lead Kathy to the edge of the cliff where they sat side by side staring up at the sky to watch the moon and the stars come out. An hour later the breeze started blowing and it had a cold nip to it too. "It's getting a little cold out." Kathy said shivering when suddenly James took his sweatshirt off and put it around Kathy. Kathy looked at James and smiled while leaning her head on James's shoulder while James put his arm around Kathy. when the moon became big it looked like James and Kathy were in the middle of the moon. Kathy and James stared at each other for a while and then they found each other leaning in when finally they found themseleves in love and for the first time they kissed and both of them knew that that kiss meant they were dating know and they didn't have to say or ask anything to each other.