The Best Big Time Life Ever

Chapter 5: A Night To Remember

It wasn't long until the fair came. It was kathy's faveorite time of the year,there were ferris wheels and rollar coasters to ride on and cotton candy to eat and a show that played for the fair and best of all after the show there was fireworks. "I am so excited right now." said Kathy "This is my faveorite time of the year." she continued "Mine too." said James. So James and Kathy got into James's car and went to the fair,when they got their the other guys and Jo were in the parking lot waiting for them. "So. What do you want to do first?" Asked Jo "I don't know said Kathy "How about a ride on the Ferris wheel." "Sure." Said Kendall. So the guys,Kathy and Jo went to the ticket booth for some tickets and went to the Ferris wheel.

After the Ferris wheel ride the group went to the food tent to get some lunch and after lunch they went to get cotton candy but then when they went to the cotton candy booth Kathy wanted to turn around and go somewhere else and come back later because she saw someone she did not want to see. It was Drake Kathy's last boyfriend she had. "Let's turn around and come back later guys let's go." Said Kathy nervouse "Woah why do you want to leave this spot we just got here for some cotton candy." Said Kendall smiling "I just don't feel the appetite for cotton candy now." Said Kathy grabbing James by the hand and trying to get him to follow her. Then Logan turned back around to the line and saw drake. "Wait a minute you don't want to get cotton candy because of that guy over there." Logan said looking at Kathy with a look of confusion on his face "Yes I mean No! I mean....." Kathy said stammering "Okay fine. Yes I don't want to go over there." Said Kathy giving in and looking at Carlos and Logan "Why?" Asked Carlos " He used to be my boyfriend he keeps trying to get me to get back with him." Kathy said. Before anybody could say anything Drake came over to them and started talking to Kathy. "Hey Kathy,how are you? Asked drake "Just fine Drake now if you'll excuse us we will get our cotton candy and leave." Said Kathy sounding like she had everything under control and trying not to freak out and leave "Actually we can get cotton candy later." Said Carlos and left with Logan,Kendall and Jo following. "Kathy can we please get back together? Please?" Pleaded Drake "She's taken." Said James stepping closer to Kathy making his arm touch hers "Oh you must be Kathy's brother. Kathy you never told me you had a brother." Said Drake smiling James and Kathy looked insulted but James was the most insulted by that comment "For your information buddy I am not Kathy's brother I am her boyfriend." Said James staring into drakes eyes with irritation "News flash I used to be her boyfriend and we are getting back together." Said Drake now getting angry with James for interrupting his question "No I'm not getting back together with you drake I am staying with James." Said Kathy grabbing James's hand. Drake looked at Kathy "Come on." Drake said again "Please?" News flash she is taken and I am her boyfriend now." Said James even more angry at Drake for asking her to get back with him again "News flash I don't care and stay out of this. Drake shot back "NEWS FLASH. STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!" Shouted Kathy tired of all the bickering and angry comments James and Drake looked at Kathy and stood there not saying a word. "Come on let's get out of here and find the rest of the group." Said Kathy grabbing James's hand "Right behind you to get away from this person." Said James shooting Drake a dirty look while Drake shot back another dirty look "HEY! Enough let's just go." Kathy said firmly looking James in the eyes.

After James and Kathy caught up to the rest of the group they went to to the talent show because they had a show to put on. The song they sang was a Big Time Rush song that Kathy had picked out,the song was called All Over Again James and Kathy were singing the song together. When James sang alone he sounded good and when Kathy sang alone she also sounded good but when Kathy and James sang together they sounded awesome and their singing was so awesome together that it echoed all through the town that people could hear their singing from inside their cars even with the windows up.

After the show the host of the talent show was annoucing the winners of the talent show and of course the winners were James and Kathy,Kathy and James were so happy they could not stop smiling at the croud and at each other then James and Kathy didn't care if they were in front of a croud or not but they kissed. After the winners were announced they went over to the wide open field and laid down blankets on the grownd to watch fireworks that were coming up in a few minutes. "Hey you guys were great." a voice rang out it was Kendall on a blanket right next to them with Jo and the other guys sitting on it "Hey thanks guys." said Kathy then she laid her head on James's shoulder taking his hand in hers with james holding it also. "Awww. That's so sweet you two love birds." Carlos said in a teasing voice "Zip it." said James and Kathy in a teasing voice back at the same time then they laughed then James gave Kathy a kiss on the cheek. "Look." said Jo smiling "The fireworks started." so the guys,Kathy and Jo watched the fireworks and when they were done Jo and Kathy said goodbye to Carlos and Logan and their boyfriends drove them home.

  When James got to Kathy's house James and Kathy kissed each other goodnight and Kathy went inside, James honked the horn and drove out of the driveway and went home.