Chapter 13

AN: I would like to thank _LittleMissSarcastic  for helping me and being so amazing. Props to you homegirl ♡
All rights reserved. This is a fanfiction based off the amazing novel The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton.
SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES I AM TRYING. AND THIS IS UNEDITED SO HEADS UP. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VEIWS! I LOVE YOU GUYS. PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR BEAUTIFUL MIND. I LIKE HEARING WHAT YALL THINK AND WANT TO HAPPEN! Enjoy the chapter.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
* Johnny's POV *

I snuck a glance and saw......

A man who looked to be in his 40's. He didn't look like a greaser or soc. He was wearing a dirty flannel, dirty ripped jeans, and work boots. And he looks like he's been through hell and back.

I wonder who he is. More importantly why is he following me? This dude is giving me the creeps.

He looked familiar. I just can't place where I have seen him. Maybe he is a store clerk or something. I don't know he just seems so dang familiar.

I tried to speed up a bit. When I did he matched my speed. Well he must know I know he's there. So I when I rounded a corner I broke out into a run. I kept running. I didn't stop until I saw a familiar house come into view. I picked up my pace.

He then frickin tackled me. We were on the ground. We were struggling. I tried to hit him. He would block it. He didn't try to hit me though. I wonder why. Still I kept trying and trying and trying. I don't know why he wasn't socking me. He was a big dude. He could easily take me down.

Then I remembered this morning.

I had woken up with Chloe still on my mind. I had another nightmare. Then I stretched with a yawn. I got up and went to the kitchen. I sat on the counter for a good 5 minutes before deciding what I wanted. I wanted Chloe's  pancakes. They were the best. I got up and got all the things for pancakes. I attempted to make them. When I was making them I couldn't help but think of Chloe singing that beautiful song. I can't believe I let her go. Next thing I knew I was crying and I grabbed my switch. I flicked it open and held it to my wrist. Chloe. She wouldn't want me to do that. She is the only thing that is stopping me. I turned off the griddle and slipped my switch in my pocket. I abandoned my pancakes no longer feeling hungry and grabbed my jacket that faintly smelled of Chloe. I walked out fumbling with my switch in my pocket. I kept walking with Chloe on my mind.

I still have the blade!

I tried to reach for it. But it was just out of reach. I heard pounding footsteps. The gang must be coming!

They came over and tried to yank him off me. When he was finally off me I got up. I noticed Two was missing. Where the hell was he?

Then I heard one person running towards us. That must be him. I saw him running like an idiot. He looked tipsy. If I wasn't in such a mood I would be laughing my butt off.

"HEY GUYS I GOT HER NUMBER YOU OWE ME A DOLLAR! WHY WERE YALL RUNNING?" as he was saying that he tripped and face planted the ground. Poor guy. He is so messed up since she left.

He got up slowly. Then made his way over.

"See I have her number!" He exclaimed.

Then he noticed the dude. "Who's th- DAD? IS THAT YOU?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
An: Sorry it's short it's  kind of a filler chapter. Thanks for reading I hope yall liked it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT! I NEED SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! THANKS FOR ALLTHE VEIWS!