Chapter 6

AN: Hey guys. I hope you are enjoying my story! All rights reserved. This is a fanfiction based off the amazing novel The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton.  I apologize if the updates are slow. Please please please comment and give me feed back. ****Especially tell me who you want her with!!! Love you greasers

~Chloe

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

* Johnny's POV *

Chloe walked out of Ponyboy's room. She looked amazing. I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped. I just wanted to go over there hug her and kiss her and make her mine. Sadly, that's not happening. I pretty sure everyone stopped what they are doing to stare at Chloe. I know I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

She was wearing tight skinny jeans that showed every curve, a loose white shirt but, it had black sleeves and a black pocket on her chest. She left her hair down falling in adorable waves. She didn't have on make up, but then again she doesn't need it. I saw a blush creeping onto her cheeks.

She walked up to Two-bit and kissed his cheek is farewell. Two-bit smacked her butt as she walked by. We all started laughing.  Chloe blushed even harder. Dal said he was gonna come with us to 'protect us' since Chloe got jumped. I knew he really just wanted to be around Chloe. Ponyboy walked up to Chloe and said how beautiful she looked. Her blush deepened. Jealousy erupted in my chest. I should of told her. I should be the one making her blush.

We started walking out the door. Steve was staring at her ass. I glared at him. I mean he isn't the only one who had looked at Chloe's butt. It just makes me mad. He shouldn't be looking. I stepped behind Chloe so he couldn't see and glared. Steve got the message.

Chloe was walking behind with me while Dal and Ponyboy conversed. I leaned in really close to her ear and whispered "You look extraordinary, doll." When I was talking I was so close my lips brushed her ear. She turned to me blushing a deep scarlet.  She hugged me and said shyly "Thanks Johnnycake. You don't look so bad yourself." She smirked at me.

Normally I wouldn't think like this, but she looked so sexy with that smirk. I just wanted to finally kiss Chloe. That wasn't going to happen though. I felt my cheeks heat up. I was definitely blushing.

Ponyboy was talking about how excited he was to see the movie. Chloe nodded in agreement. Dal whispered something to Pony and they started talking in hushed tones. So I started a conversation with the beautiful Chloe. "So have you read To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (an: amazing book by the way!) ?" She looked so interested. "Yes I have and it is one of my favorite books. I love the little love thing going on between Dill and Scout. It's just so amazing!  Do you like it Johnny?" Excitement came off her in waves. "I absolutely adore the book. I've probably read it a million times." I was smiling at her. One of my rare smiles that only showed when this little angel is near.

We finally reached the drive in. We slipped under the hole in the fence. I helped Chloe through. She smiled at me gratefully. We were looking for a spot when some soc dude came behind us. He grabbed Chloe's ass. She yelped and and jumped into me. I caught her and pulled her behind me protectively. She hugged me from behind. She held on so tight that she was flush up against me. I didn't mind at all. Dal pushed the guy up to a wall. Man, did he look mad. Ponyboy. I don't think I've ever seen him so furious. I could kill the guy right then, but instead I just held Chloe's arms that were around my waist.

Her touch calmed me. It sent chills down my spine. Dal had scared the guy away. Chloe still hid behind me. I pulled her around so she was facing me. "You okay, Chloe?" she shook her head yes. Pony and Dally were mad, but calmed down when Chloe reassured them that she was fine.