Chapter Seventeen

Hye! Too late to post an update but here it is.

I have been busy with things I can't say but as many of you know about my CA exams, I have cleared group 1 of my finals. One group is pending which I didn't clear because if few marks but I'm hoping for the positive result this time and will be CA.

Anyway the update is again small but I really tried to write it after so long.

"This way sir!" Nodding I moved towards the private cabin I have booked for both of us.

Nandini kept looking at surrounding mostly and replying with just yes or no after the car incident.

"So Ms. Kapoor what would you like to eat?" I asked forwarding her the menu card.

Soon we were eating her favourites well I was less eating and more adoring that cute smile and shine in her face while eating to her heart's content.

"So Manik! Tell me about yourself? Do you have a gf?" She asked suddenly with that tease in tone while I  was confused hearing her words.

Well she must be the first wife who is teasing her own husband with his imaginary gf.

"I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable Mr. Malhotra"said Nandini.

Nodding at her we again focused on food well that is the best thing right now I guess.

"I need to take this" I said to her as I got call from my Manager. We were working on a project which was very important for me as it includes foriegn clients.

***

Nandini

Manik was busy talking on phone while I kept looking at his changing facial expressions. He looks tensed and angry on someone. In that also he is looking so handsome.

I kept staring at him while once he caught me and raised his eyebrows making me conscious about my staring game.

I started looking here and there to overcome the embarrassment while he again got busy with his phone.

I remember everything from  Chachi's tortures to our unexpected marriage. How I behaved like a child with him and his care towards me.

But was that care sympathy towards me or it can be anything else too?

Seeing his confused face that day in the hospital I wanted to say that I know you Manik Malhotra. You are my husband. But I was scared.

What if he does not want me? What if he was together because I was not in a right state of mind. What if now when I'm okay he wants to escape from this forced marriage? What if he loves someone else?

That time I decided for the first time to be selfish. I wanted to be with him anyhow. I wanted him! I waited for 12 years to be with him.

"Nandini?"

"Haa?"

"Where are you lost? I have been calling you since 5 minutes? Are you okay? Are you feeling pain anywhere?" He asked me concerned and my love for him increased more if that is even possible.

"Relax Mr. Malhotra! I'm fine"

"Okay then let's go" he said and started walking holding my hands. That was unintentional but my heart flattered with that little touch of hands.

Opening the door of car he made me sit leaving my hand and it felt void. The warmness was missing.

I want to be in his arms forever. Will I ever be able to say it to him?
Will he ever resiprocate my feelings?

***

So there is Nandini's POV finally.
She got her memory back. Surprising na?
Also she loves Manik since very long.
Manik too loves her.
So there will be romance very soooon.