Chapter Eight

A smile formed on his lips seeing her hugging him like a baby while there was someone else also who was smirking looking at him.

Nandini looked at Arjun from the hug and frowned

"Who is he Mani? And why is he looking at us like this?" Nandini whispered in Manik's ears. Listening her, Manik broke the hug realizing his dear friend's presence and the look on his face told him to be ready for teasing.

"What hat will he say babydoll.  Come i will tell you everything. Myself Arjun Singhaniya,  his best friend" said Arjun forwarding his hand with a chocolate towards Nandini.

Manik frowned listening babydoll but seeing his friends drama he shook his head and moves towards study.

An hour later Nandini and Arjun sat playing video games and teasing each other.  It was hard to decide who was kid here. Well none of them but both behaved like one.

"What the hell" Manik yelled as soon as he saw the condition of his room. Nandini flinched at his tone and Arjun rolled his eyes at his Perfectionist Friend.

Marching towards her he holds her arms tightly "How can you manage to create mess always.  I'm tired of this.  The Manik Malhotra who can't even tolerate a little thing misplaced has to be with you.  Who is the biggest mess herself" 

Manik left the room jerking her ignoring Arjun who kept calling him.  Arjun looked towards Nandini who kept crying silently.

"Nandini... " Arjun moved towards her but turning her face she slumped into bed with her face in her dearest teddybear.

" What was that behaviour Manik?  How can you shout on that innocent girl? Do you know how much she is crying " Arjun shouted at Manik.

Manik was sitting on the couch.  He was already tensed due to Aliya's matter and listing Arjun about Nandini's crying his tension was long forgotten business. 

" What else she can do other than crying.  From the time she has been here in my life all she does is crying and creating mess. God! What i have gotten into.  These both Kapoor Sisters will make me made. I can't tolerate her for a day and Dadi wants me spend my life with her." Manik spoke irritatingly to the Arjun.

"Look Manik... " before Arjun can continue Manik's phone started ringing.

" I need to take this call.  I will meet you tomorrow in the office" hugging Arjun Manik zoomed into his study.  Sighing Arjun also left determined to make his friend understand and also to tell about Aliya.

***

"It's your mistake Nandu.  Mumma told you to be a good girl.  Good girl don't make their room dirty. " Nandini talked to herself and  decided to apologise to Manik. 

She was on her way but Manik's words broke her innocent heart. Though she didn't understand everything but she knew he was talking about her.

Sitting in the corner of room she kept murmuring "I'm a bad girl.  Mani hates her."

***

"Aliya Kapoor this time you have messed with a wrong person.  I won't let you live peacefully.  You will have a grand welcome tomorrow" Manik smirked looking out of the window after giving all the instructions to Rohit.