Chapter One

Finally I'm married to the love of my life.  I know this is such a big word for a person who was not even ready to meet her.  I still remember the day when Dadi proposed this alliance.  I was so reluctant to even see the picture and fought with everyone. But then i still thank my mom who made me understand and asked me to atleast meet her.  I am glad that i met her.  She was all a man could desire,  a combination of hot,  smart and sexy.
When i saw her first time in the cafe she was in a dress sitting sipping her coffee engrossed in her phone.  We met and talked and i instantly felt a connection.  It was not love at first sight but i didn't know what love actually is.  So when i started feeling comfortable around her and attracted towards her,  i called it love.  And here I'm married to the love of my life Aliya Kapoor

I was about to enter in my room to meet my newly wedded wife when sound of television got my attention.  Maybe Aliya  is watching television getting bored as i was an hour late due to some emergency in office.  Aliya  has been so understanding since the start of this relationship regarding my work priorities and this was one of the main reason i gave this relationship a chance. 

Ignoring my thoughts smilingly i entered in my room only to find a mess with popcorn scattered on bed and Doreamon playing on television with a girl sitting in wedding attires on bed in an Indian way.  Her eyes were glued to television and she was eating without even looking that where the popcorn was getting in her mouth or on bed.

"WHAT THE HELL! " i shouted taking the attention of the girl who looked at me with wide eyes

" What are you doing here? And where is Aliya? " i continued after a second while the girl looked confused but then her face broke into a cute smile and yelled jumping on bed excitedly

" Hubby! "

Hubby?  What the hell is she speaking and as soon as i understood her words my anger knew no limits.

" Mom!  Dadi! " i yelled at top of lungs and they were in my room within seconds as if already aware about this.

Mom was looking helpless while Dad looked worried but Dadi was cold as her usual self. I instantly knew it has something to do with her.

" What the hell is going on here?  Where is Aliya?  Why is she calling me hubby? " i asked coldly to Dadi

" Because you are her husband" she stated as a matter of face and my temper rise to already it was.

I was about to argue when a sound of someone yawning broke in the silence of night taking all of us attention.

I looked in her direction when again she yawned cutely looking at all of us.  She was sleepy and blinking her eyes so that she don't fall asleep.

"Sorry" she got conscious as all were looking towards her.  She bent her head down and kept murmuring "Be a good girl nandu"

"Let's talk in living room. Let Nandini rest,  she looks tired from all rituals" Mom said and went downstairs followed by Dadi and Dad.

I looked at her once again who was in half sleepy state in sitting position only.  Sighing i went to sort out the matter and get the clear picture of today's event.

The only thing i know right now is i am in a big trouble