01. S2XE2

"Joo Seok-kyung!!" All eyes were on her and Yoon-Hee thats already half wet of the white wine thrown by her dead bestfriend's daughter.

"How dare you show up your face infront of us again! Do you think I believe the reporters and the news?! You may walk free now but I would never forget what you did to my mother!" She hardened her facial features while holding back her teary red eyes, staring straight into the eyes of a woman that was once called Su-ryeon's person.

Yoon-hee was calm. She brushed her wet red-violet hair slightly using her hand and wiped off the remaining wine from her face using the cloth given by Yoon-chul.

She lowered her gaze and formed a small smile with her lips before tilted her head up again and met Seok-kyeong's furious eyes.

"It's nice to know that Su-Ryeon eonnie is still remembered by someone." Yoon-hee made a quick glance at Yoon-chul as a sign they should go.

They walked away from the ruined occasion into the building next to it.

Oh Yoon-hee closed her eyes at the ringing sound of Seok-kyeong's shouting behind her. She admitted that a part of her was gone along with Su-ryeon that day she held her in her arms. She will continue to blame herself to death for the chance robbed from her that day. If only she wasn't thinking of hurting Su-ryeon and left the knife at home. She knew, someone framed her, Joo Dan Tae. She couldn't think of anyone else. Cheon Seo Jin wasn't the one who called her to the Penthouse that day but she must be related somehow with the Su-ryeon death case.

Oh Yoon Hee walked into the women restroom to clean herself up from the remaining wine on her clothes. She heard someone coming from outside, closing the door. Locking it. She didn't thought much about it, she was too busy handling her hurt feelings to notice who was coming in or why are they locking the door.

That person walked up to her right side, standing beside Yoon-hee. The fragrance of her rich perfume is now surrounding Yoon-hee. It was so familiar.

Without a second thought, the red haired woman looked to her side to see the mysterious tall woman.

'the clothes, the perfume, her features face, her whole being were a whole split image of Su-ryeon eonnie!' Yoon-hee was stumbled to the back, shocked of the mysterious presence infront of her.

"Still feisty that little one." The taller woman chuckled at her own sentence. After fixing her lipstick. She turned to the side facing Oh Yoon Hee.

"This can't be true!" Yoon-hee stared at the woman's eyes. Examining her whole existence. It's her but it's not her. She have a shorter and darker hair. Her glassy eyes weren't the same anymore. She looked dead and fearless. It seems like she doesn't have anything to lose anymore.

The taller woman was stepping forward slowly. Closing their gaps.

The shorter woman was so nervous that she was stumbled to the back. Connecting her back against the wall. She was now cornered by the not-so-stranger infront of her. Her eyes were now teary once again, she couldn't hold her feelings anymore. She have missed her dear friend miserably, every night that she dreamed of her friend dying in her arms. Crying her eyes out without being capable of doing anything at that moment.

The taller woman placed her left hand beside the shorter woman's head.

They locked eyes for a few seconds before Oh Yoon Hee broke into tears.

"Eonnie, where were you all this time?" The taller woman's heart broke a bit at the sight of the shorter woman. Yoon-hee placed her arms on the taller woman chest and the other one wrapping her small waist. She buried her wet cheeks deep into the taller woman's embrace.

The taller woman just let her do what she wanted to do. She brushed the shorter woman's hair softly. "I'm not her you know." She whispered slowly in Yoon-hee's ear.

The shorter woman broke their hug but her hands were still on the woman's waist and chest. "What do you mean eonnie. You're su-ryeon eonnie right?! I know you weren't dead!" She broke again. She shook the woman infront of her out of frustration before she was pinned against the wall.

"Calm yourself Oh Yoon-hee!" They're now just a few inches away from each other.

The taller woman placed their foreheads together in attempt to calm the shorter woman down.

She let go of Yoon-hee wrists and let the shorter woman placed her hands on her shoulders. They stayed in that position for a few minutes before the taller woman spoke up again.

"She's dead."

Yoon hee pushed the woman infront of her hard. "You're fucking with me aren't you?! Who the fuck sent you here? Was it Joo Dan Tae?!" Yoon hee moved towards the taller woman and grabbed her collar. "Are you enjoy being a fake bitch?!" Yoon hee smirked at the taller woman.

The taller woman snapped and sent the shorter woman to fall. She then grabbed the shorter woman by her neck and pushed her against the wall.

"I told you I'm not her!" She stared into the shorter woman's teary eyes and let go of her. "Then who the fuck are you!" The shorter woman wasn't the type to let things go. She grabbed her collar again.

"Ae Gyo. I'm Na Ae Gyo.."

She looks tired. Almost with everything happened around her. Those fiery eyes turned into dead eyes as she looked away from Yoon-hee.

Yoon hee fall onto her knees. She couldn't accept the fact that her bestfriend is gone. The resemblance of the woman infront of her scares her. She's scared of losing her again although they're not the same person.

Na Ae Gyo bent down to her level and cupped the woman face.

"You couldn't have done anything. Stop blaming yourself. Focus on yourself from now on." She wiped the tears off of Yoon-hee's wet cheeks.

"You won't be seeing me from now on. This is the first and last we will ever meet. Your part is done long ago. Let me continue Su-Ryeon's revenge on the devil." She kissed Oh Yoon hee's forehead before leaving the woman alone in the restroom.

There are too many questions left unanswered in Yoon Hee's head. But she let them washed away. She looked to herself in the mirror and washed her face. She can't look tired infront of everyone later. She will be looking for Na Ae Gyo again. She can't wait for Na Ae Gyo to finish the revenge alone. She needs to know what happened that night and how did Na Ae Gyo knew her. The comfort she received that day was very similar to the comfort she had always received from Su-Ryeon's eonnie. No one else could do that to her. She have always hate physical touch but not from her loved ones. Yoon hee walked away from the restroom just to find her contract husband and her enemy were fighting.

"Let's go." Yoon-chul gave her a sweet smile while still sitting on top of Joo dan tae's torso. He let him go and walked to his wife. Intertwining their hands together. Yoon hee just formed a sad smile with the corner of her lips and walked together with Yoon-chul to the door. She made a quick scan and found someone was staring at her from the corner of her eyes. Before she could catch the sight of the person again, she was already gone into the dark side of the room.

"What's wrong Yoon-hee yah?" Yoon-chul looked concerned. "Oh, nothing honey. Let's go, you can't be late." She placed her arm around Yoon-chul wide waist and walked him into the meeting.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Hi guys! :D this is my first time writing a fanfiction. I hope you find it good to read. Although they're all one-shots. I'll try to make the story related one to another. Pinky promise! Will they meet again? Let's see about that ^^