09.S2 /-special-/

Hectic.

That's the only word to describe Yoon-hee day. She just got kissed by two of her closest people whether she realises it or not.

Yoon-hee walked into her house with confusion and lustful feelings.

It would be a lie if she didn't feel anything after she was kissed by an attractive woman and man earlier.

She replayed the scenes repeatedly in her mind. Yoon-hee sat down on the couch and sighed heavily. She looked up to the ceiling and try to fall asleep but failed. Her body is filled by the rushing blood. She felt hot all of sudden. Yoon-hee stood up from the couch and headed to the shower. She stripped off her clothes till there's nothing else left to cover her skin. She entered the bathroom and took out a white towel from the shelves. She placed it on the counter.

Yoon-hee stepped inside the shower and press the warm water switch. She let the water rained down her skin and relax herself. She tried to brush off the feelings away. After she finished, she wiped off the water with the towel and put on a beige robe for the night. She dried her hair for a bit before making her way to the bed. She was really tired.

She closed her eyes for a few minutes before she was suprised by the touch of a skin against her on her thighs. "Na Ae Gyo-ssi. What are you doing here." Yoon-hee supported herself with her elbows and looked at the woman infront of her silently. "Just because." Na Ae Gyo slid her hands deeper into Yoon-hee robe and pull her hips closer to her body. She tilted the younger woman's head to face her. "You are the one who called me here, Yoon-hee ssi." She whispered against Yoon-hee soft lips. "I did not." Yoon-hee took a quick look at Na Ae Gyo's plumped lips before shifting her eyes back up. Meeting the lust gaze of the woman infront of her. "Do you want me to go?" Na Ae Gyo asked with a different meaning. Her tone was more like a begging tone instead of asking. Yoon-hee moved her right hand up and placed it at the back of Na Ae Gyo's neck and supported herself with one hand. "Maybe not." Yoon-hee placed her lips on the woman's upper lip. Na Ae Gyo grabbed her neck and slid her hand to the back of her head to deepen the kiss. She heard Yoon-hee moan between the break. Na Ae Gyo kissed the woman's chin and licked Yoon-hee's upper lip before leaning in again. They closed their eyes to the shortness of breath they're doing to themselves. Yoon-hee placed her hand at on her back and sat on the woman's lap. She placed her other hand on the woman's shoulder. As they stayed intertwining their tongues together, the soft skin of the woman at Yoon-hee palm turn into a rougher one. Yoon-hee slid her hand downward and the woman's slim waist turn into a wider and muscled one. Yoon-hee opened her eyes at the sudden change. She leaned away from the figure infront of her. "Logan.."

Logan looked at her exposed cleavage and stopped his gaze right on the woman's neck before burying himself into it. Yoon-hee gasped softly as the man gave her a warm lick and sucked onto her skin. She tilted her head high to give a full access to the man. Yoon-hee moaned loudly and a slim hand reached for her mouth. She felt another soft skin sliding from her waist to her chest. Yoon-hee moved her head slightly to the side. "N-Na Ae Gyo-ssi?" Na Ae Gyo didn't answer and brought the woman's lips closer to her before crashing into it with her soft lips. The situation was driving Yoon-hee crazy with the man below her was licking and sucking onto her skin and the woman behind her was kissing and playing with her chest. The loud moan turn into groans as man was biting softly onto her skin. Na Ae Gyo let go of Yoon-hee lips and kissed the woman neck from behind. She slid her free hand down from Yoon-hee jaw to the area in between her thighs. She pressed it slightly to see the woman moan miserably. She rubbed the thin fabric softly before she moved it aside to place two fingers in. "Are you that prepared Yoon-hee ssi?" The soft moan coming out from Yoon-hee's lips. Before it it replaced with a scream of the drenched woman in her bed.

Yoon-hee woke up from her dream after she heard a phone ring beside her bed. She felt sweat dripping from her neck to her back. She looked around and found herself in quite a mess. With the exposed skin of her thighs and cleavage. The robe is now only covering one of her shoulder and exposing the other one. Yoon-hee shook it off and grabbed her phone at the side to see the number calling. She picked it up.

"What took you so long? Were you sleeping with Logan or something?"

"Na Ae Gyo-ssi.."

"So?" Yoon-hee sighed and brushed her hair softly.

"Sorry I was sleeping.. wait.. what did you just say?!" She heard a chuckle coming from the other side of the phone.

"You're cute. Anyway is the offer still up?" Shim Su-Ryeon spilt her intention.

"What offer?" "To have sex with you."

Yoon-hee's jaw dropped disbelief of what she just heard.

"Are you dumb or you just hit your head somewhere?" Shim Su Ryeon mocked the silence.

"I-I dont understand Na Ae Gyo-ssi.." Yoon-hee rubbed her temple slightly.

"You told me that you can bring the twins to meet with me didn't you? Or maybe you're just bluffing." Yoon-hee heard a sigh at the end of the sentence.

"Of course, when would you like to see them?" Yoon-hee assured the woman.

"Not me. But you. You'll set up a meeting between you and them. That's all I have to say. Call me if you have a date. Have a bad dream Yoon-hee ssi." After Shim Su ryeon ended the call. Yoon-hee frowned at herself. The coincidence is too good to be true. She called right after she was having that 'bad dream'.

Yoon-hee rubbed her eyes slowly and looked back at her phone. She scrolled through her messages and her attention caught one of the contact name.

Logan Lee

Have a great night Yoon-hee ssi. Hope you sleep well and I'm sorry for my action before.

Yoon-hee switched off her phone and walked to the kitchen. She took out a wine glass and a bottle of red wine from the shelves. She poured the red wine into the empty glass half and sat on the couch in the living room. She took the bottle along with her. She gulped the drink all the way down her throat and let out a satisfied sound from her lips. 'What's happening with my life.' She thought to herself. She raised the bottle high and looked at it for a few seconds. 'One bottle wouldn't hurt the night.'

############

Pft. Look who's blushing like crazy right now. Yes you ma'am. :P

What a good day to be a bisexual HAHHAHHAA okay so let's stop here first. I wrote it for 2 hours. I deserve a little break. I'm just gonna take a long shower myself now. It's not fair for Yoon-hee only to fresh herself hahahah ^^ look forward the next update okay.