06. S2/special/

Let's go back to the scene where Yoon-hee woke up in a hotel room with Logan next to her. This scene wasn't from the drama^^

-

"Wakey wakey, sleeping beauty." He locked a strand of her red violet hair back to her ear.

The woman he thought drunk, was now getting up on her elbows.

He pinched her nose playfully. "What did I tell you Yoon hee ssi about drinking?" She chuckled at first and push away the guy's hand. "I wasn't drinkin-" She rubbed her temples a bit. "What was that again?" Logan asked. "Nothing. How did I end up here, now this feel deja vu." Logan stood up from the chair and made his way to the counter, "Someone messaged me this morning to pick you up. I don't know who. I brought you here because I couldn't risk myself to the gossip of Hera residents." He lied. He did it because he was concerned of her. "Oh. Really? Thanks Logan." Yoon-hee got up as well and made herself comfortable, sitting across Logan at the counter. Logan pushed a glass of water to freshen Yoon-hee up. He thought that she must still be in hungover. Yoon-hee didn't say much, she just took it and drank it all. She can't tell him that she wasn't drunk when all they could smell from her body is beer. But she knew she didn't drink any of it. Su-Ryeon didn't tell her the reason she was naked that night so they just need to assume things themselves, maybe she is indeed drunk? Yoon-hee regretted it that she didn't take a shower at Su-Ryeon's place that morning. She could've smell better than she is right now.

After she finished her drink. She spoke up the half-truth to Logan.

"Yesterday, I stalked Na Ae Gyo at the bar you picked me up." She lowered her gaze at the lie. Logan stopped scrolling through his phone and reached for Yoon-hee's hand. "So did you meet with her?" He waited for Yoon-hee to speak up. "Well, briefly. I lost myself and called her Su-ryeon eonnie and she was pretty annoyed. But here's the thing. I managed to install the spy app like showed me last time." She tightened her grip with the other man's hand. She did searched around for Su-Ryeon's phone that morning when Su-ryeon left her for a few seconds in the room. Su-ryeon didn't expect much from this young woman that she haven't met for nearly two years, she was clumsy enough to put her phone at the sight of Yoon-hee on the table she placed the coffee. "You're really good at suprising people Yoon-hee ssi, did you put up an emotional fight or something when you took away her attention from the phone?" She chuckled at his question. "Maybe. Maybe not." He watched the woman infront of him quietly. This woman has been living with him for two years, the hatred he once felt was already changed into a more friendly feelings towards her. Was the feeling he held close really a friendly one- he's afraid that what he felt was actually more than that. He let go of the older woman's hand and scoffed. Clearing his throat. "Take a nice shower before you go Yoon-hee ssi. I'll be waiting at the other side of the room. Let me take you home." Yoon-hee looked around for spare clothes and didn't find any. "Should I change back into this clothes I'm wearing right now? I don't think a quick shower would make any difference with the smell stuck on it." Logan realised the logic between the woman's statement and walked to the door. "I'll buy some clothes for you at the next building. So feel free to start your 'morning'." Yoon-hee giggled at his joke and reached for the towel in the shelves. Logan put on his coat hanging behind the door and closed it after he went outside. Yoon-hee is now left alone in the room.

She stepped into the shower stall and released the water down. The meeting of the warm water sliding down through her cold skin from above, made her moan slightly. She felt fresh and free from whatever she's feeling at that moment. She took the liquid soap and brushed it onto her skin. She washed her hair with the shampoo placed at the side of the stall. Everything inside the stall belonged to Logan. Vanilla have always been his favourite fragnance of perfume especially when it reminds him of Shim Su Ryeon.

After she finished, she wiped herself with the white towel and put on Logan's red robe. It was thinner than she thought. Had she didn't have the bra given by Su-ryeon, it might appeal a bit of her you know what.

She made her way to the kitchen counter waiting for Logan. She was feeling bored so she's thinking of making lunch for the both of them. 'The spice is too high.' She thought to herself. She grabbed a chair and placed them front the shelves. When she finally at the same level of the spice she took it briefly. She heard the sound of Logan's footsteps into the kitchen. "You're back." Yoon-hee looked at him nervously. She knew she was revealing a bit too much with the short robe she was wearing. She could feel Logan's eyes all over her. That's the first time he eyed her lustfully. He have always look up to her as his eonnie, he have always give a sweet look whenever he saw Yoon-hee but that changed at that moment. Before she could make her way back down, she tripped and gasped loudly. Weirdly enough, she wasn't on the hard floor banging on her head. She was in the arms of her friend. For a split second she could see his eyes travelled from her neck to now exposed cleavage.

That stopped there after the spice that Yoon-hee took just now, made its way into Logan's eyes from above. Pretty much a rainy spice I would say. Logan put Yoon-hee down quickly as he was whining like a little kid infront of the sink. "Ouch, Yoon-hee ssi! My eyes hurt. What did you do to them?" Yoon-hee wiped the fallen warrior on the floor clean with a tissue and quickly made her way to Logan. "I'm sorry Logan. I'm so sorry. Here let me take a look." She took another tissue and wiped the water off Logan's face. Logan can't see much so he placed his hands wherever he feels like. Yoon-hee ignored the hands resting on her waist as she cupped Logan's face with her hand. Bringing it closer to her to take a look in his eyes. They were now inches away from each other.

She blew a few times at his eyes. "Is that better?" Logan locked his eyes with the woman infront of him. "Um, much better." He knew what he felt at that time, and chose to hold himself from doing anything else. He moved away his hands from the small waist he was holding when he heard a giggle coming out from those pink lips. He chuckled at her response too.

"If you want to cook, you should've wait for me Yoon-hee ssi. You know who's a better cook here." He proudly claimed the title. "Are you trying to say that my food is bad? How dare of you Chef Logan." She took out a frying pan out from the shelves and frozen meat from the fridge. Logan left her for few seconds and came back with a paper bag. "Change into these clothes first." He moved his eyes away from looking at Yoon-hee. She's exposing too much skin at him now. Especially those toned sexy legs. She understood right away and took them with her into the room. Locking the door behind her.

Logan helped her to prepare for their lunch and placed a few things on the counter. He waited for Yoon-hee patiently in the kitchen. He let out a heavy sigh while he buried his face into his big hands. "You're driving me crazy Yoon-hee ssi."

***************

"The lunch was great. We should do it more often." She suggested to her friend before making her way out from his car.

"I told you before. Everything is going to be great as long as you have this chef Logan." He let the door mirror down to speak with Yoon-hee. "Shut up Logan." She laughed it off. "Never." Logan waved her a goodbye as he watched Yoon-hee walked into the building. He just admired the woman from behind.

He felt his heartbeats were beating a little faster than usual. He felt blood rushed through his skin. True to be told, he was really worried when he recieved the text from the unknown number. He hurried to the bar to pick up the woman who can't handle her mess well. He didn't want to lose her like he had lost su-ryeon before. He became a close friend with Yoon-hee and learn to accept her past mistakes. Logan didn't want to lose anyone near him, not anymore. He haven't moved on from Min Seol A, Shim Su ryeon and Bae Ro Na deaths. He just pretended to be okay for Yoon-hee sake. He knew deep down the cold woman's heart, she was suffering alone. Battling with her mind everyday, putting all the blame on herself for their deaths. "We will get through this together Yoon-hee ssi. You're not alone." He brushed away the thoughts and drove back to his place.

**************

Hi again there gentlewoman and wtv you are! (Respect all pronouns) How do you like the story so far? I'm so nervous for my exam in the next few days lol. What am I doing with my life writing a fanfiction book in Wattpad. Anyway, drop some love to the vote area okay haha. Thanks for reading till here tho. Really appreciate it. ^^