02. S2E7

"I killed Min Seol A." Yoon hee recalled the night she pushed Su ryeon's daughter off the balcony. She sat down on the soft hotel mattress. She lowered her gaze down from Logan's eyes. She couldn't hold the eye contact with the brother of the child she killed.

"What right do I have to take revenge for Min Seol A. What can I possibly do?! " She finally expressed her true feelings on that day after her one and only daughter has died. Now she knew the pain that Su ryeon felt.

'You need to feel the pain of losing your own child.'

Yoon hee hid the tears falling from her cheeks. Sobbing between the palm of her hands.

Logan couldn't bare the sight of her anymore. The woman infront of her was going through so much things. He knew how she's feeling at the moment. The pain of losing a person you loved.

Logan knelt down infront of Yoon Hee. He grabbed her wrist carefully to look at the woman's face. It took a few minutes for Yoon Hee to get herself together before connecting her eyes with Logan's. Logan wiped the tears off from Yoon hee's face with his fingertips. "I know something you don't know." He held the woman's hands in his. Caressing in attempt to comfort her.

"What is it Logan?" She asked between her sobs.

Logan reached the back pocket of his bag and took out a picture of a young lady with the butterflies tattoo on her back. He placed it on Yoon-hee's lap.

"The twins mother. Na Ae Gyo." He exposed his secret. "I want you to look for her." He looked into Yoon-hee's eyes with hope. "That's–" The confused woman was cut off by Logan. "That's not her Yoon Hee-ssi, I know who's on your mind."

"But that's not possible. We all knew the twins mother is dead. And her face–"

Logan reached for her hands again. "I was confused at first too. They have great resemblance. But I've looked up to it. I sent some people to investigate about this woman for the past two years but I found nothing. I just got some news a week ago that she has entered Korea. When they spied on her, with the details they gave me I'm afraid that–" Logan trailed off from his sentence before continuing. "I'm afraid that Su-ryeon is really dead."

He let out a heavy sigh. "They have a different personality. Na Ae Gyo is not the kind of woman you would mess around with. She have a short-temper, she isn't the same like Su-ryeon. Not even close."

Little that he knew, Oh Yoon Hee has met the woman in the picture at Cheon Seo Jin and Joo Dan Tae engagement occasion before.

"I have to catch my flight to the U.S this evening. I'm sorry Yoon hee-ssi but you need to find her. She called me once and disappeared after. She told me that she knew all of Dan Tae's secrets. We need her."
Logan stood up from his position and headed towards the door. He glanced first before he closed the door behind him. Yoon-hee don't even bother to say anything before he goes. She's not even looking back to see him off.

Yoon-hee stood up from the bed and walked to the wide glass mirror infront of her. 'Who is this Na Ae Gyo? What's her connection with Joo Dan Tae?'

On the other side of the story.

"Who are you?" The man observed the stranger in his room.

#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#

Geez, how is the story so far? I need to warn you guys that the story might be a little mess up soon. But anyway enjoy it ^^