13. S2E10

"Yoon-hee ssi, I feel better when you smile. You know how much I like you right?"

Despite everything she had seen yesterday, she let it all go. She knew that Yoon-hee was using Joo Dan Tae but that's a bad move. Shim Su Ryeon formed a fainted smile on her injured lips. There's a scar hidden beneath the soft plumped lips.

She just wanted everything to be normal for once that she called Yoon-hee to that place. But her suspicions towards the woman grew stronger too as she acted more weird around her since the night she confessed everything.

Yoon-hee eyed the older woman with guilt and concern. Deep down she didn't wanna betray her like this, she loves her more than she ever loves anyone before. She made her feel belong in both their world. But if it is for Ro Na everything could change. For the daughter she had raised, she couldn't let her mistake that night she drunk destroys everything.

As Yoon-hee studied the woman's features quietly, she noticed a small line creeped on the woman's lower lip. It wasn't there before. She leaned in forward from her seat to have a better look at it.

"Eonnie.. this is.. where did you got this eonnie!?" Yoon-hee brows went up and she seemed worried about the woman sitting down. She brought Shim Su Ryeon face closer and touched her lip softly, making Su Ryeon to wince slightly in pain. Yoon-hee is frustrated when she met the silence from Shim Su Ryeon. Of course Su Ryeon couldn't tell her that Joo Dan Tae fought her the night before and left scars on her bodies. It could worry her. Yoon-hee got up from her seat and grabbed Shim Su Ryeon's wrists.

"Where are we going Yoon-hee ssi?" Shim Su ryeon hesitated to follow her. "You didn't want to answer me just now, shut up and follow me." Yoon-hee walked down the stairs with Shim Su Ryeon and paid their bills. She asked Su Ryeon to wait for her at the ferry fence while she went to her car and took some ointment. She came back with it and applied some to Su Ryeon's wounded lip.

"Look at this, it's swelling. It's going to be fine after a few days though, how did you get yourself into this mess eonnie. You should take care more of yourself." Shim Su Ryeon waited silently for the woman who's still whining go finish the free treatment. Shim Su Ryeon unknowingly placed her hands on the woman's waist as she's too busy applying the ointment at her wound. "Here you go. It's done." Yoon-hee smiled satisfied. She just realised that there were hands resting on her waist that all time. She gazed up to meet Su Ryeon's eyes. The same eyes she gave Yoon-hee when she was begging Yoon-hee to help her that night at the balcony and in the morning after at the lift.

Why does she have to give her that look over and over again. It's torturing her.

Yoon-hee could feel heat rushing through her chest as su ryeon pulled her closer. It is impossible not to notice a bit of su ryeon's emotions towards her. Yoon-hee expression fell when she was pulled into her embrace. The woman didn't wanna let go of her. She felt warm tears fell on her shoulder through her blouse. Why is she crying? Yoon-hee didn't know what's happening but returned the hug. Comforting Su Ryeon like Su Ryeon always did for her. Rubbing her back slightly to calm her down.

"Don't leave me again Yoon-Hee ssi." Hearing those few words were enough to make Yoon-hee broke down in her embrace. She thought to herself too, what made her betrayed her like this. Is it love? No she doesn't like Joo Dan Tae, not even a slightest.  Is it money? She pretty much got everything. Is it Ro Na or maybe it's just an excuse. "I would never leave you so please.... don't disappear now yoon-hee ah."