X's True Identity - Kirito

Today was the day. We're rushing the 75th floor boss. 

Everyone was here. The Knights of the Blood, Fuurinkazan, and some other guilds like Agil's.

Heathcliff stood at the front, giving a motivational speech for everyone who attended.

X stood beside me, "You ready?"

I chuckled, "More than you, it seems."

"Don't bullshit me, Kirito."

After Heathcliff's speech, we ran into the boss room together, revealing...

Nothing?

X looked up, "Hey guys, on a scale of one to ten, how scared are you of skeletons and centipedes?"

I looked up and saw the boss.

The Skull Reaper.

It dropped down, crushing a few players in the process. 

"Jesus Christ! It one-shotted our tanks!" One of the players exclaimed.

Dammit.

X immediately charged in, "I'll distract this thing! No matter how much damage it deals, it can't do shit if it can't hit me! Attack this thing from the sides!"

I charged in alongside him, "You're not taking this all for yourself."

Asuna and Heathcliff joined us. 

X started panicking, "You guys are the main damage dealers! If you guys attacked that thing from the side it would die faster!"

Heathcliff smirked, "I think you forgot that I have absolute defense."

X sighed, "Alright, but if you get hit, you're done, so don't get hit."

He rushed in ahead of us thanks to the difference in speed.

"Come on, Skull Reaper! Let's have a Reaper vs Reaper battle! Hope you don't mind my minions joining in!" X laughed maniacally, switching to his scythe as he danced around the boss's head, slashing at it whilst still avoiding the boss's attacks.

The way he moved seemed almost graceful, even though he was a self-proclaimed reaper.

The Skull Reaper was a very tough enemy. It had high offense, high defense, and high HP. Its speed was higher than most other bosses and it had an erratic targeting system.

X was keeping up with it, no problem, even though he was a literal glass cannon.

One hit from this thing will deplete his HP so much that it will go into the negative ten thousands.

It took a long time, but eventually the boss was killed.

I looked around, we lost 14 members in that raid, but it wasn't as much as we would've if we charged in without a plan.

I looked at Heathcliff, and found that he lost some HP but his HP bar was still in the green.

That's impossible, The Skull Reaper killed our tanks in one hit. Heathcliff was a damage-dealer, so he shouldn't have that much HP.

I was about to do something that I probably would've regretted later.

I attacked Heathcliff, but my blade was repelled by an unnatural force along with the message: "Immortal Object".

Aha.

"I knew it." I muttered.

X chuckled from behind me, "So you noticed too, huh?"

I nodded, "Yeah, you're not a normal player, Heathcliff. The only one who can activate Immortal Object on a player is an admin, and they can only activate them on themselves. Thus, you must be... Kayaba Akihiko!"