[One]

I walk through the cemetery as my phone rings, "yes, Munyeong" I answer my sister's call.

"Where are you? I thought we were getting lunch" she huffs. I chuckle, "I'm walking to my car as we speak. I was visiting Kanji" I explain.

She hums, "your going to be late" she tells me as I near my car, "yea yea, I was giving you time to sneak away from our parents. Didn't know it would be that quick" I laugh.

She playfully mocks me, my phone buzzes indicating someone else is trying to call.

"Ah, hold on Mun" I say then pull my phone looking at the caller ID belonging to my boss.

"Hey, I can't make it today. My boss is calling me" I tell her. She groans, "but we literally do this every Friday".

I hum, "yeah, I'm sorry. I have to take this" I speak then switch the call over.

"Dr. Ko?" I answer, "yes, Sajun, we have a unexpected patient. It's important, come in" he orders.

||

I get to work, rushing inside to see what's so important about this patient.

I meet Dr. Ko in his office after changing into my nurse uniform, "I'm here" I bow.

"So, what's so important about this patient?" I walk over to his desk taking a seat across from him.

He pulls out a brown folder, "he's a murderer" he holds it up with high brows.

I look confused and shocked, "meet Mr. Park Jiwon" he sits it down. I grab it opening and begining to read.

"He killed 7 people" I mumble in shock, "did he say why?" I look back up to Dr. Ko.

"No, he didn't but, he is mentally Ill" he responds. I nod closing the folder, "and I suppose you want me to speak to him?" I hum.

He smiles, "if anyone can help him, it's you Dr. Jeong" he stands up.

I stand up, "I will try my best".

||

I get down to the padded room of Park Jiwon, I push the door open walking in to the man sitting on his bed connected to wrist chains, hiding his mouth behind his sweatshirt.

I clear my throat, "Mr. Park Jiwon?" I call. He doesn't say anything but stare at me, "how are you today?".

Still no answer.

"I'm Dr. Jeong, I just want to talk to you" I force a smile. He lets out a small chuckle, "you want me to talk?" He raises his head.

I nod, "and your going to mark my responses on that clipboard?" He raises his brows looking to the clipboard in my hands.

"Why did you do it? Why did you kill them?" I question. He hums staying silent.

"Because, I could" he chuckles, "because they thought I wouldn't, so of course I had to prove them wrong".