[Nine]

I stare at Jiwon in disbelief, "what- how did you find my address?" I ask him.

A small chuckle leaves his lips, "it's what I do best" he shrugs, "why did you come here?! You're a fugitive!" I shout at him.

"Want to shout louder? I don't think the neighbors can hear you" he speaks sarcastically.

I let out an annoyed sigh, "why are you here?" I repeat once more in a firmer tone.

"To give you an offer of a lifetime" he speaks, I look at him full of confusion.

"But, you should let me in. This rain won't stop anytime soon" he adds tilting his head.

Reluctantly, I step aside allowing this psycho into my home.

I close the door turning around seeing him checking out my house.

"What is the offer?" I cross my arms causing him to turn to me.

"You let me out because you didn't want to see me go to jail? Why?" He asks slowly approaching me.

I shake my head, "that's it" I respond gaining a expressionless face.

"That's it" he mumbles to himself lightly shaking his head with a grin.

My heart begins pounding as he gets closer, "just go, I gave you a heads up..now leave me alone" I state.

He suddenly stops and just looks at me, his stare is terrifying. It makes me want to run away.

I swallow deeply watching his every move, "what-" he cuts me off by holding up his hand.

"Sajun...Sajun" he "tsk" while turning away. The room drops in deafening silence, the only sound is the rain hitting the roof.

When he turns around, I notice the gun in his hand causing me to gasp and take a step back.

He looks emotionless as he scratches his head with the gun.

"This was supposed to go fairly smooth" he exclaims, "what?!" I shout in confusion

"You and me" he walks forward, "I was supposed to come and you'd fall head over hills...or whatever the saying is" he flings the gun around.

"But, you were always difficult, right Doc?" He grins.

I take a deep breath furrow my brows, "just go" I state, "not without what I want" he pats my shoulder.

"So, tell me" he places the cold gun on my temple causing me to shutter in shock and fear.

"Why didn't you let then arrest me?" He asks again, staring me in the eyes.

I dart between his eyes, full of fear as my heart pounds loudly.

"I..."

If I say it, everything changes.