[Three]

I walk in Jiwon's room with his pudding cups, "here are your cups" I hum walking over.

"You should enjoy one" he smiles opening one, "and eat pudding with my mentally deranged patient?" I nod sarcastically.

"Yeah, your missing out. These are..tasty" he smirks tilting his head at me.

I just hum pulling my seat up and sitting down, "so, what's on today's agenda, Doc?" He asks.

"Sunlight" I look out the window, "sunlight? Yes, it's shining through the window" he responds.

"A walk, I was talking about a walk, Mr. Park" I chuckle.

×

Mr. Park and I walk down the stoned path on the hospital, "this would be a much better walk without these handcuffs" he speaks interrupting my silence.

"Yea, maybe. But you happen to be a murderous person, so" I shrug. He hums with a grin.

"So, are we getting to know each other or what?" He asks me, I raise my brows at him, "It's been 2 weeks and yet, I know nothing about my caretaker".

I hum, "age? Husband...or wife?" He raises a brow smiling.

I sigh, "I'm 26, no husband or wife", "I'm 27 but you already knew that, right?" He asks.

I nod, "see? You know everything about me but, I know nothing about you. Get my point?" He tilts his head.

"I get it" I mumble.

He looks up at the sky, "I already know about your dead son. Ashame really-" "don't talk about him" I cut him off.

He laughs, "touchy subject, huh" he speaks. I roll my eyes yanking his chain, "come on" I pull him along.

"I'm all about dominance, Ms. Jeong. It's attractive" he speaks from behind me making me scoff and roll my eyes once more.

×

"Could you do an overnight shift? I think it would further the process with Park Jiwon" Dr. Ko asks me as we sit on a bench outside the hospital.

"You want me to stay overnight with him?" I question raising a brow. He chuckles, "you don't actually have to be in the room at all times but, it could help" he responds.

"What if this is a waste of time? What if he just....doesn't want help" I shrug, "I think deep down everyone wants help" he states.

"Doctor JEONG SAJUN!!" I hear my sister's loud voice. I look up seeing Munyeong jogging over to us with a brown paper back and two coffee's.

I smile shaking my head, "oh, hey Dr. Ko. If I knew you'd be joining us, I would've brought three coffee's" she smiles.

He stands up shaking his head, "I should get home to my wife. You two enjoy" he waves walking off.

Munyeong sits down next to me, "what are you doing here?" I ask as she hands me my coffee.

"I was in the neighborhood and I thought, why not stop by to see my favorite sibling" she smiles widely.

I narrow my eyes, "I'm your only sibling. What do you want?" I question her, she laughs, "why do I have to want something?".

I deadpan her until she laughs, "I need a place to crash for a few days. The pipes burst in my apartment and-" "okay" I shrug.

She hmph narrowing her eyes, "that was easy" she mumbles, "I'm bored alone and your my sister, you don't have to ask".

××

Munyeong and I walk down the hall heading to Mr. Park's room, "I can't believe I convinced you to let me stay at work with you" she squeals in excitement.