[Two]

"okay, Mr. Park, how did you feel while commiting these crimes?" I ask him after marking my clipboard.

He smiles, "ah, a memorable moment" he chuckles. I furrow my brows, "like I said before, I felt power" he shrugs.

"What happened before the incident occured?" I decide to ask instead, "nothing" he speaks.

I let out a big sigh clicking my pen and connecting it to the clipboard, "so, nothing's changed? It's been a week, and nothing has changed" I scoff standing up.

"Calm down doctor" he laughs, "there is nothing to change".

I roll my eyes, "it's my job to better you, so that's what I'm doing" I respond causing him to laugh loudly.

"You want to better a murderer? That's a first" he says under his breath.

"Nothing I did was wrong, I was doing it because it had to be done. Just because I'm a murderer doesn't mean it's wrong" he adds.

"That's exactly what it means" I scoff shaking my head, "you murdered those people for no reason, living, breathing beings. They had lives Mr. Park, and you took that away from them" I explain slightly angry.

"You had no right, you aren't god. You don't decide who's worthy to live and who isn't" I continue.

He smiles and laughing manically then he stops halting the room into silence, then he stares at me with no expression.

"These chains..." He looks down at the chains connecting him to the wall, "would look better around you neck" he tries to get to me.

I jump back from him letting out a breath as he starts laughing again.

"Your cute when your scared" he grins at me. I shake my head turning around to leave, "you want to hear about what happened before I killed them?" He calls stopping me.

"Yes" I turn to him, "tell me".

He clears his throat, "after you get me a pudding cup" he says. I deadpan him, "a pudding cup?" I respond.

"Yes, banana please" he winks, I roll my eyes "your serious" I mumble.

"Make it snappy if you want to hear" he nods looking between me and the door.

I leave out the room going to the kitchen, as I enter, a group of nurses stop talking and eye me.

"Let's go" one of them mumbles then quickly leaves the room.

I sigh and open the fridge grabbing banana pudding, then a red plastic spoon out the cabinet.

I make my way back to Mr. Park's room and walk inside, "here is your...pudding cup" I walk over to him holding it out.

He smirks as he grabs the cup and spoon out of my hand, "now speak" I retort leaning away.

He ignores me while eating his pudding cup, so I just wait until he's done.

He drops the cup to his lap looking at me, "nah, I'm good" he chuckles.

"Mr. Park..." I sigh in frustration, "I can't help you, if you don't allow it" I state.

"Who said I wanted help? I don't believe there's anything wrong with me" he shrugs.

"What?!" I accidentally let out angrily, "I mean...it's my job, don't make it harder for me" I nod my head.

He laughs then picks up the pudding cup dropping it to the ground, "clean up time" he chimes with a wide, creepy smile.

I take a breath controlling my anger then walking over by his bed picking the cup up.