[Five]

His lips kiss down my neck leaving me with great pleasure.

I bite down on my lip to suppress the moans daring to come from my lips, in a instant he pulls me on top of him.

Then our eyes meet, "I knew how bad you wanted this, Doc" he chuckles.

/

I jump up from my dream with a heavy paced breath, "fuck" I run my hands through my hair sighing.

My door gets pushed open, "good morning!" Munyeong beams with a wide smile.

"What's wrong?" It quickly fades, I shake my head forcing a smile "oh, uh nothing!" I nod.

She deadpans me, "come on! Spill" she walks over sitting down on my bed.

"You came home and took a shower immediately. Did you have shameful sex?" She wiggles her brows.

I laugh shaking my head, "I just..." I debate about telling her the honest truth.

"He made me feel things...Park Jiwon" I admit. She raises both brows in shock.

"Like what?!"

I sigh, "I wanted him...to kiss me" I mumble. She drops her jaw, "you want a criminal to fuck you!" She points at me.

"Mun" I hit her leg, she laughs at me.

Then the room falls silent, we both share looks.

"I can't go to work today" "you have to go to work today" we both speak at the same time.

"No, I am not going to work today" I shake my head, "oh come on, getting hot and sexy in the workplace doesn't sound exciting to you?" She smiles.

"Of course but...he murdered like five people" I state, "seven but who's counting" she flicks her hand down.

"I am!" I exclaim with a laugh, "I wont sleep with a man who puts other people's lives in danger".

"He told me he killed those people because he could...and he thinks he did nothing wrong. I am not sleeping with him" I finish.

"Fine, fine. Okay, your right" she fake surrenders.

"Despite every fiber of my body wanting to" I groan grabbing my pillow and shoving my head into it.

Munyeong bursts out with laughter, "it's not a bad thing, Sa" she laughs pulling the pillow away.

I deadpan her, "okay, it kinda is but...it's normal" she shrugs.

"He's hot, dangerous...did I mention hot!" She nudges me, "just don't...act on those desires".

"He is your patient after all"

|

I get to work, before even going to Mr. Parks room I got to the kitchen to grab a water.

As soon as I enter, I see Dr. Ko's son, Gyuhun.

"Ah, Dr. Jeong Sajun, right?" He chuckles sitting his coffee cup on the counter.

I smile and nod, "good morning" I greet him. He smiles, "good morning" he bows slightly.

I grab a cold water out of the fridge then shut it back, "I'll get going now" I chuckle holding up the water.

He nods a lets out a awkward laughter while bowing a bit.

I walk to Mr. Parks room after grabbing his clipboard, at once I push the door open and walk inside closing it behind me.

"Doc, good morning to you" he states in a singing tone.