ⁱ: 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊

❀ - - -

"Hey, let's have another race and make a deal." He said as he sucks the yellow lemon flavored lollipop he's holding. Not gonna lie, he looked sexy sucking the candy.

"What kind of deal?"

"If you win the race, I'll tell you my name and I'll buy the motor scooter you wanted." Her eyes immediately widen upon hearing that from him. Is he serious?

"But if you win?" She asked nervously, afraid that he will make the consequences damn hard for her. For sure, he wanted her to suffer.

"Well, if I win instead..." There was a brief pause as he popped the lollipop out of his mouth. "You'll tell me your name." A grin was now plastered on his handsome face.

"T-that's it? Easy peazy. I'll accept the d-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence when he suddenly leaned his face towards hers, making her eyes widen for the second time.

"Calm down doll, I ain't done yet." He whispered in a sexy manner with their faces that were only inches apart from each other.

"If I win, you tell me your name and...." He repeated,  now staring deeply at her with his mesmerizing looks. While the flustered girl just gulped, not knowing what to do with this situation.

"You'll be my girlfriend." He smirked before placing the lemon flavored lollipop he sucked a while ago on her lips.

There were some knockings on the door making Lisa wake up from her heart fluttering dream. That was the best dream she ever had but it ended so fast.

That dream seems so real even though she can't clearly remember the guy's face. But he was surely handsome though.

Despite of the disappointment Lisa felt, she still managed to stand up from her small bed. She then walked towards the door, unlocking it before pulling it open.

There stood her evil step mom. "Your dad wants you to go to his office now. And guess what? He's fuming mad..." she informed, smiling so smugly at Lisa.

"Huh? Why is he angry?" Lisa asked curiously, tilting her head a bit.

"Ugh, I dont know obviously. Maybe you did something terrible. Why dont you just go at him?"

Several seconds passed, Lisa was already inside her dad's office. Closing the door behind her, she stood infront of her dad's desk.

Her step mother was right, he looks really mad.

"Dad, are you okay?" She asked worriedly and Lisa got startled when her dad suddenly threw something on the floor.
Its the paper he read a while ago. He threw it harshly and she wasn't expecting that.

"How can I be okay when my daughter is going to be sent to a prison school because of her childish things she have done?!!" He shouted so angrily. But wait.. who's going to be sent at the prison school? Her?

"What d-do you mean dad? I didn't do anything wrong nor any illegal things... I swear." Lisa truthfully apprised. How can she do something bad if she doesn't even say indecent words.

"Then what's written in there?" Her father pointed the paper that he threw some seconds ago so she hurriedly picked it up from the cold floor.