ᵛⁱⁱ: 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

❀ - - -

"Release her, Uno," a fresh voice commands from behind, drawing Jungkook and Lisa's attention to the rooftop's entrance.

A stern-looking man stood near the door. Lisa has no idea who he is, but Jungkook's expression implies he knows him.

Jungkook sarcastically stated, "Oh One, look who we have here," before returning his gaze to the girl. Lisa simply blinks her eyes, unsure of what to do.

Another mystery man, another conundrum. This will undoubtedly be difficult for her. But because she chose to stay, she will have to bear it.

"Jungkook, release her," the man said again, this time using his true name and sounded enraged and menacing. Jungkook, on the other hand, only chuckled before shifting back his focus to him.

"And why would I?" he asked, raising one of his brows as he let go of Lisa's right hand while keeping the other in his hold. "You've already tampered with us Ten, and now you're attempting to meddle once more?"

Ten? Who is Ten?

"Have you had enough?" the so-called Ten man approached them, successfully separating Lisa from Jungkook. Ten checked the teary-eyed girl's reddish wrists and inquired, "Are you all right?"

Jungkook spoke right as Lisa was ready to nod. "What do you think you're doing?" he questioned, abruptly grabbing Ten's collar and widening her eyes in terror.

"Enough is enough, Jungkook," Ten said bravely, securing Lisa behind his back. "Isn't it enough that you already injured her wrist?" Ten continued.

That's when Jungkook switched her gaze to Lisa's left wrist, which, to his surprise, was bleeding. Then he shifted his sight up till they were both staring at each other.

Her body was trembling and her eyes were tearful. Jungkook wondered if she was the really same girl he used to adore because she appeared terrified to him. She just had a whole different appearance.

When Jungkook returned from his reverie, he muttered, "If you show up again, I won't let you go this time." That was the last thing he said before he was out of Lisa's sight.

Lisa slumped to the ground a split second after Jungkook vanished, then began sobbing while her body still trembled.

In between sobs, she asked, "Why is he doing this to me?" She was terrified and couldn't stop crying. "B-but I can't really blame everything on him," she murmured, oblivious to the fact that Ten was still present.

Ten stayed by her, crouching down to her level. He tried to calm Lisa by gently rubbing her back. "It's not your fault, either," he told her, "so don't blame yourself."

Since Lisa was still crying, he didn't get a response from her, but he stayed by her side. Lisa wiped her eyes a few minutes later, as if she was already at ease.

She then looked at the guy beside her and said, "T-thank you for saving me..." "And thank you for staying here with me," she added, her eyes shining with sincerity.

"It was nothing," Ten assured her with a small smile. As he stared at her injured wrist, he added, "Your hands are still bleeding, so let me take you to the clinic."

"You don't have to." She refused, waving her right hand. "You've already done enough for me. I-i can go there and handle myself." Lisa reasoned, smiling, assuring Ten as well.

"But you have no idea where the clinic is." Oh, sure, she has no idea where the clinic is. "You don't even have to repay me, so just let me help you." Ten stated as he stood up.

Lisa then noticed his hand in front of her, as if he were lending help to her. Lisa pondered whether or not she would accept his help. She'll have to be cautious because he's still a stranger.

She still opted to accept in the end. Ten helped Lisa in standing up from the ground after placing her hand on his. They instantly let go of each other's hand after that.

Ten asked, "Let's go?" Lisa responded with a nod. He then began to walk a little ahead of her. Lisa trailed him from behind, but she came to a halt as she realized something.

"By the way..." she started as she made Ten ground to a standstill. Lisa resumed her sentence, "How did you know I don't know where the clinic is?"

He returned her stare before offering his response. He answered, "Because I know you're not her," but his statement was so muddled that Lisa didn't understand what he meant.

"W-what do you mean?" she inquired once more.

Ten moved back to her, sighing, and now stood in front of Lisa. He leaned forward, and their faces were barely inches apart, much to the girl's astonishment.

Lisa was going to ask as to what he was up to when he abruptly whispered into her ear. "You're not One, are you?" Ten said to the girl who froze in her spot.

How did he figure that out? Who exactly this guy is?

- - - ❀

ɴᴏᴛᴇ:
I'm finally back! I know there's only a few who still read Two and Uno but if you are one of them then I wanna say thank you for your patience but I'm sorry if this update was short to read.