ᵛⁱ: 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝

❀ - - -

"Your name card says your Atasia so it seems like you have no choice but to pretend as One." Rosè implied,looking at Lisa who's eating a sandwich beside her.

"H-huh? Pretend to be her? Isn't that unrighteous?" Lisa said in disagreement. "And I don't even know how to act like One so how would I do that Rosie?"

Rosè argued. "We're in Grim High, we are recognized as troublemakers. Doing unethical acts are normal in here. Also, it's their fault why you're mistaken as One."

"And about pretending as One, you just have to be someone opposite of yourself. Someone fearless, brave, and prideful like those antagonist in movies." Rosè added, taking a bite on her sandwich too.

Munching her sandwich, Lisa stared at the sky above her. "It's hard not to show the real me though. I can't even imagine my weak self turning into a badass." She chuckled.

"There's nothing wrong with trying Liz because nothing will happen if you won't try after all." Rosè motivated. "You can pretend as One but don't push yourself too much, okay? If you really can't do it anymore then don't. I won't pressure you anymore."

With worried eyes, Lisa turned her gaze back to the girl beside her. "Is it really okay to take One's identity? You see...I'm afraid that if I pretend to be her, I might ruin her name."

"One don't care about her image and I might sound harsh but her name and image was already ruined from the day she got here Grim High til the day she escaped." Rosè explained.

"T-then I'll try to pretend as One."

- - ❀ - -

Trying to calm herself, Lisa breathed in and out. "Calm down self and don't forget to chin up." Lisa chinned up. "Be fierce all the time." She reminded before gulping as she peek inside the room.

There were group of boys talking, the girls were busy putting their makes up on. While others are just minding their own business. Thankfully, they didn't notice Lisa's presence.

Lisa stopped peeking after some seconds. She inhaled some air, then she let out a deep breath again. "I can do this!" Lisa readied herself, recalling Rosè's advice.

Act like a badass Lisa!! Just think that you're the protagonist in your own movie, she said inside her mind.

And finally, Lisa stepped inside the room. Everyone turned their head towards Lisa. Their attention was now at the girl, making Lisa froze on her place. The tension between her and everybody else was getting heavy.

"Ahh One, my bestfriend... You're back!!" Said by an unknown guy with a cute eye smile. He even waved his small hand at her.

Senses not functioning, Lisa mindlessly decided to ran away from the classroom. She turned around but unfortunately bumped into someone.
"Im sorry." Lisa apologized, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Gasps was then heard. Lisa twiddled her eyes back to her classmates. They seemed shock, others are confused. Why? Did she say something wrong?

Ignoring them, the next thing Lisa did was to look back at the person she bumped to, not expecting that it was Jungkook making her surprise and so is the guy. W-what a coincidence.

"Jung...." Lisa trailed off. She's not supposed to call him by his real name. "Uno." She nervously mumbled instead. The two of them stood there, just staring at each other.

Though, the unknown guy a while ago had to break their staring contest. "Know you love me girl so that i love you~" he sing-songed. "Know you love me boy so that I love you~"

Jungkook cleared his throat, and that made their classmates to gaze away from them two. He then looked back at Lisa with a glare.

Grabbing her hand, he dragged her for the second time. "Where are you bringing me this time?" Lisa squealed, trying her best to get away from his tight grip.

Though, Jungkook didn't listen and he just continued dragging her until they reached the rooftop. The next thing he did was to trap her at the wall, just like what he did the first time they met.

"I told you not to show up infront of me again so why the hell you're still here?" Jungkook pushed Lisa's both hands to the wall, still gripping her wrists.

Despite of her nervousness, Lisa still managed to remind herself that she's currently pretending as One so she must act tough infront of the guy who used to be One's boyfriend.

Strengthening herself, Lisa fought back. "It's none of your care! Just let go of my wrists cause you're already hurting me." She attempted to get away from his grip but obviously failed.

Jungkook let out a bitter laugh. "Hurting you?Are you seriously saying that to the guy you hurt more?" He stared at her with his piercing eyes.

"H-hurt more?" Lisa confusedly questioned. She's clueless about what he just stated. "What nonsense are you spitting?" She harshly said even though it's against her will.

"One, have you forgotten?" He moved his face closer towards hers which made the girl bit her lower lip. "Have you forgotten that you cheated on me?" He disdainfully muttered.

One cheated on him?!

Lisa was too stunned too speak. Her vicious face a while ago was replaced by a look of disbelief. Different thoughts lingered her mind the reason why she still couldn't process anything right now.

"What you did to me hurt too, One. It was more painful than you thought because I fucking loved you so much while you just pretended your feelings for me all this time." He whispered, sounding so broken.

- - - ❀

ɴᴏᴛᴇ:
Hello, is there anyone who still reads this story of mine?