ᵒ: 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

❀ - - -

"Liz, you had a boyfriend?!!"

Lisa got startled hearing her friend's loud voice out of nowhere. She don't know when he came because she was busy doing her artwork on her sketchbook

"You startled me, Bam." Lisa put her right hand on her chest. She saw Bambam rolling his eyes before he sat beside her so she move a bit to give him some space to sit.

"Answer my question, Lalisa. Did you really had a boyfriend?" Lisa just sighed. She got no choice but to tell the truth, since Bambam already knows. Theres no point of denying.

"Uhh yeah..." She brought down her hand and continued sketching after grabbing her pen. She's not that used to draw using a pencil.

Lisa doesn't even care if she make a mistake while doing her artwork anyway.

"Why you didn't tell me earlier? Were freaking bestfriends for almost 3 years but you didnt tell me that you had a boyfriend and you only told me today because I asked." Bambam scolded.

"Im sorry, okay? I just don't like talking about him nor my love life."

"So..... is your ex-boyfriend handsome or what?" Lisa looked at Bambam with confusion on her face after he asked that. Why is he asking her about that?

"Well, he's not that ugly. Why are you asking me that kind of question though? You want to date him too?" She tilted her head a bit.

"Liz, what do you think of me?! Someone who likes men? Hell no. I asked you that because I just wanna know if that guy was capable enough to date my bestfriend. To date you."

She giggled hearing that. "Youre not my dad. And we already dated so theres no point of asking me wether he's capable or not."

"Wow, you're still taking his side. Liz, you still like him, dont you?" Lisa's eyes went wide immediately and she dont know why she suddenly got nervous.

"W-what?" She asked as if she didnt heard him. Well, t-that was an unexpected question for her.

"You still like him?" Bambam repeated but now with a smirk plastered on his face making me gulp. D-do she still like that guy?

"No, I don't!! I don't like him anymore. I already moved on from him!" Thankfully, Lisa didnt stutter this time, knowing that she's still unsure if she really have moved on.

"Oh really Lisa?"

"Yup. Im a h-hundred percent sure that I dont like him anymore.. And the thing about us is already an old story so let's not talk about it." She faked a smile before starting to sketch again.

"That made me more curious about your love story. I wonder who's the guy. Did he hurt you, the reason why you two broke up? Tell me Liz so that I could show him how powerful my punches are."

Bambam seems fired up. Too bad, her friend here will surely get defeated by him. "Why arent you responding Liz?" Lisa just sighed for the second time.

"He did not hurt me. Its me who left him..." She muttered in a low voice. And yes, she did left him without saying goodbye. She's too heartless, right?

"Dude, why did you left him? I feel pity for him. What happened anyway? Share it to me. Im not judgemental and a gossip that's why you can trust me."

"Oh really Bam?" she mimicked.

Lisa got surprised again when Bambam suddenly grabbed her sketchbook from the table. "Give it back to me." Lisa glared at him.

"Kiss me first." He leaned forward and he puckered his lips, waiting for Lisa to kiss him so she hurriedly pushed his face away.