ⁱᵛ: 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

❀ - - -

"So umm.. how did you get here in Grim High? You committed a crime or what?" Rosè, the orange haired girl from earlier questioned as they both sat on the small sofa.

Both Lisa and Rosè decided to talk about the current situation since the two of them are confused about it.

So that's the reason why the girls were inside Lisa's dorm. Lisa don't really mind though because it looks like Rosè won't do any harm to her.

But of course, Lisa won't let her guard down. The girl infront of her is still a stranger and she surely did a crime that brought her here in this prison school.

Although for now, Lisa will trust her just to clear up this confusing situation she's in and so that she'll finally get the answers to the questions she'd been asking.

"I uhh... I got here because they thought I joined an illegal car racing. Well... they also showed me a picture of me in a car race as a proof that I did something wrong." Lisa started.

"But I know for sure that it wasn't me. I never joined any kind of race so I was really surprised seeing myself driving a car. I don't even know how to drive...." The blonde haired girl paused for a sec, looking down on the floor.

"I told my dad that I never did anything illegal and I even tried to explain but he didn't even trusted his own daughter. And that's it, he sent me to Grim High without a second thought." Lisa heaved out a sigh after narrating her story.

"Sorry to say this but your dad made me annoyed. What a cruel old man he is..." Rosè sarcastically said and Lisa wasn't expecting that she would say something like that.

"Ummm I guess he is..." Lisa awkwardly agreed, looking back at Rosè with an awkward smile. Her dad is indeed cruel but that doesn't make her hate him that much.

"I have questions I would like to ask you though." Rosè crossed her legs. "Are you sure that you're not the girl on the picture? And do you remember joining a car race in the past or anything that involves you driving a car?"

"Im not a hundred percent sure about that but all I can assure right now is that I don't recall myself doing what's on that picture and I don't think I did anything that involves driving in the past." Lisa replied with certainty.

"Do you have any siblings then?" Rosè asked again causing Lisa to think for a bit.

She don't know how to answer that. Her dad told her that her mom died when she was still a kid but her having a sister or brother? That something that her dad never mentioned.

They rarely talk about the past. Although, Lisa do have a sister with almost the same age with her. It's just that they're not blood related.  Her dad is married with another woman in case you're wondering how Lisa got a sister.

"Yes, I have one. We don't have the same parents though." Lisa mumbled uneasily.

"If that's the case, we can conclude that the girl on the picture they've shown you was my friend, One, and they probably thought you were One, the reason why they sent you here im Grim High." Rosè stood up in excitement, her finger pointing at Lisa.

"Huh? They thought that I was One? Why? How? D-do One and I l-look alike? D-does she join car r-racing that could prove that she's the girl on the photo?" Lisa stuttered as she blabber making Rosè chuckle because of her cuteness.